Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Before you cunts ask for the update, here it is. Happy holidays.

v.0.46 Release!

Hey y'all!
Sorry for the extended delay in getting v.0.46 out, I originally thought this build would be about a third of the size it is now, but turns out it needed much more time to breathe than I'd anticipated...! On top of that, the first half of this month was unexpectedly jam-packed with IRL mishaps (including a family member being in the hospital for a week) that are thankfully resolved now.
Anyway, this is a HUGE build! First day at the beach for the crew, lots that can happen...! Due to the size of this build, as well as how late it already is into December, v.0.46 will double as this month's build too. January's build will line up with the game's 6th (oh god) anniversary, and it'll include something very fitting for the occasion, as well as part 2 of the beach day, so please look forward to it!
Hope y'all enjoy, and happy holidays!
v.0.46 Links

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
i mean it added a good amount of images. but yes, i ran into an alarming number of "unhandled exceptions?" nothing the "ignore" option couldnt fix though.

by an alarming amount i mean like 2-3

Sixty-Eight

Mar 30, 2022
Getting a "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist." message from the drive link.

Anyone who already downloaded it mind uploading it directly here?

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
GDrive has the problem if there's too many downloads. Try again at other time.
A better solution is to ask a mod to upload to a different host (mirror it)

Objection!

Google Drive will explicitly state if the file is unavailable due to a large amount of downloads, and will say to come back later. Google Drive says that this file does not exist, which must mean it's a completely different problem!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KilligansTreasure-0.46a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

ki11iapers0na

Jul 11, 2022
So apparently the first two are Zho in the room and next to Mac in bed is also Zho. Same with the park and clutch mates but what is this new one in top right?

Reactions: konstantin2547
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes