Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 16, 2021
v.0.25 LINKS

Patreon Post:
Hey y'all!

In this update...various things happen! That's all I'm gonna say, there's a lot going on and I don't wanna give it away before y'all jump in!

However, I do wanna take a moment to point out that this is now the game's 4th anniversary since its release!

In the past couple years KT has been in active development, I've put out more content than I originally thought I'd be capable of. I've learned a TON and had a ton of help, from y'all pledging and providing essential feedback to pointing out gamebreaking bugs. There's no way I would've been able to do this without y'all's financial support and generosity. I am immensely grateful, and I cannot express it enough.

Thank you all so much for supporting for this long, here's to more! Who knows, maybe there's even some side stuff being worked on...

Lastly, as stated last month, I'll be taking February off to recharge and plan the next breadth of content. There currently is not a build scheduled for this month, so please do not expect a new build to be posted during this timeframe!

And that's pretty much it! Thanks again y'all, hope you enjoy this build!

RobMat

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, does somebody else have problems when trying to install the apk? Like it marks error xd

Aug 2, 2019
Honestly after playing this demo, i say who ever is writing for this game is doing an excellent job. There are a bit of exposition dumps in aris but those are far an in between. Characters feel well rounded, and every major event isn't a clear black white. Killigan himself feels so fleshed out and well rounded his inner monologues about either his life or dealing with situations makes me want to know more about this purple bull man and want to see the end of this journey. I do have high expectations for this project.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's a April 1 one-shot collab between Killigan, Nerus, BEYOND the HARBOR and others I've no idea.

Wonder are there other games with April fool releases. :unsure:

Reactions: konstantin2547
Feb 16, 2021
My thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, this can't be an april's fools, because it's still patreon exclusive. Which would be stupid for such an involved joke that'll go public a whole year too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: konstantin2547
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes