Toxotronic

Jul 21, 2018
I have no idea what a lot of that means...but am I ok with the way I am going? Or what should I do? Though I think I am ok because you said it's not percentage progression, it's just number releases, correct? and thank you
You're not doing anything wrong. you develop a small visual novel, and release its content in episodes, until the story is eventually finished. staying with 0.x, where x can be anything between 0 and infinity, is totally fine. The previous poster is just an idiot that reads way too much into these numbers, and the source for his claim, that those have to be percentile progression, is the same where his morning meal left his carcass. 0.9 does not indicate that the next one will be 1.0, in fact, 1.0 can come right after 0.1 or take up to 0.99999 and more versions, until it finally drops.
Just keep using your current version numbering. It's perfectly valid, as no solid rules for them were ever written, nor will ever be written, regardless what some wannabe's claim.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I usually like these young woman and old creep ugly men(Because old men need love too!) situastion but in this game it just feels much more because Kimberly is forced to do it :cry:

But I imagine this is Young Anna and her adventures as early adult days and how she became men eater!

And speaking of Anna, I couldn't help but notice this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I usually like these young woman and old creep ugly men(Because old men need love too!) situastion but in this game it just feels much more because Kimberly is forced to do it :cry:

But I imagine this is Young Anna and her adventures as early adult days and how she became men eater!

And speaking of Anna, I couldn't help but notice this:
This is why Kimberly is better than Anna, she doesn't want to do this with all these men. That makes her respectable. Slut Anna is ugly to me. But that's just my opinion. I can't watch a girl who goes out looking for sex.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Gallery Mod :

Kimberly's Life 0.10 :
/ (224 Mo)

Kimberly's Life Gallery Mod 0.10 :
(1 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
This is why Kimberly is better than Anna, she doesn't want to do this with all these men. That makes her respectable. Slut Anna is ugly to me. But that's just my opinion. I can't watch a girl who goes out looking for sex.
I agree, I loved when Anna was shy while working at the bar. But now she's a totally horny sex machine, stopped following that game a long time ago

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes