ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
The game is great but I honestly think this should be a choice based game instead of a novel and you should pack it with tons of choices that don't feel force honestly, but other then that the game is great

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nice game so far. It's rare to find a game with a female MC that doesn't follow the usual corruption route and instead focuses on blackmail and humiliation.
What? o_Oo_O

Blackmail and humiliation IS the usual corruption route. Hell, I'd be shocked and impressed if a female mc protag game had NO humiliation or "corruption." Just glancing through the game's images, sex with nasty old/fat men - this IS the majority in female protag corruption games. The route less taken would be to actually have attractive male npcs for the female protag.

• Haha
Reactions: SpaceBall1

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I don't understand hometown trap has some scenes in common is the dev doing one game but doing 2 just changing a bit the protagonist?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
What? o_Oo_O

Blackmail and humiliation IS the usual corruption route. Hell, I'd be shocked and impressed if a female mc protag game had NO humiliation or "corruption." Just glancing through the game's images, sex with nasty old/fat men - this IS the majority in female protag corruption games. The route less taken would be to actually have attractive male npcs for the female protag.
I think he meant slutification which is another common corruption. Slutification does not have to include humiliation but often does. Either way focus there is more on slutification.

Last edited:
Reactions: berny

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
What? o_Oo_O

Corruption usually has the female MC become a total slut and want sex…that is not what my games are about. But unless I’m mistaken…there are more games with attractive males than ones with ugly old men. So my game actuality has NO corruption if you consider corruption becoming a sex craving slut.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Corruption usually has the female MC become a total slut and want sex…that is not what my games are about. But unless I’m mistaken…there are more games with attractive males than ones with ugly old men. So my game actuality has NO corruption if you consider corruption becoming a sex craving slut.
So if she does not like sex she will be raped?
if she doesn't like to have sex the rape tag is required
your game is great because the old guys and i loved the already developed v0.3.
I'm looking forward for the next update

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would very much disagree that more games have attractive male npcs - seems like humiliating affairs at the hands of crusty ugly or old men is the norm, but I digress, thank you for the clarification on what your game is about.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I would very much disagree that more games have attractive male npcs - seems like humiliating affairs at the hands of crusty ugly or old men is the norm, but I digress, thank you for the clarification on what your game is about.
Just because they are old, doesn’t mean all of them are ugly. I look at the new update page and I see many more attractive males more than ugly ones. But I don’t know. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgac1492

berny

Jun 8, 2017
It’s more like submitting and accepting. Not sure if that’s a deal breaker or not, but that’s what you’re going to see here.
Pr0GamerJohnny I pretty much meant what SpaceBall1 wrote in these two posts

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
I like this game, well done, the plot is linear and passionate. As I'm used to seeing Japanese anime and manga, this visual novel in the form of a game is pleasant to see.
Compared to the other game, the character kimberly has more character, she doesn't act like the character Rayanne who follows a pre-set program, she doesn't just say: yes, no, I have to accept this or that, etc. But she tries to change the situation she is in and tries to fight it.
I like how the story is developing with a balanced speed of corruption of the protagonist, the various characters are not placed there at random to upset the events or the plot and make everything more pleasant to follow.
I'd like to know: will the character Vanessa be involved as Cathy was involved in the other story?
Will Vanessa be blackmailed by her grandfather and taken to work in the Bar with Kimberly?
In the other game I really liked the Cathy character with the prison scene. Will a similar event be introduced in the future in this story? Typical scenes:
Vanessa and Kimberly are arrested and in prison they meet Cathy (who is introduced as a new supporting character). in the police station they are forced to have relations with the chief of police or some criminal (Event in cell)

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I like this game, well done, the plot is linear and passionate. As I'm used to seeing Japanese anime and manga, this visual novel in the form of a game is pleasant to see.
Compared to the other game, the character kimberly has more character, she doesn't act like the character Rayanne who follows a pre-set program, she doesn't just say: yes, no, I have to accept this or that, etc. But she tries to change the situation she is in and tries to fight it.
I like how the story is developing with a balanced speed of corruption of the protagonist, the various characters are not placed there at random to upset the events or the plot and make everything more pleasant to follow.
I'd like to know: will the character Vanessa be involved as Cathy was involved in the other story?
Will Vanessa be blackmailed by her grandfather and taken to work in the Bar with Kimberly?
In the other game I really liked the Cathy character with the prison scene. Will a similar event be introduced in the future in this story? Typical scenes:
Vanessa and Kimberly are arrested and in prison they meet Cathy (who is introduced as a new supporting character). in the police station they are forced to have relations with the chief of police or some criminal (Event in cell)
Sorry for the late response. I am glad you like the character of Kimberly. I feel the same about her and the same with what you said about Rayanne. I started to dislike the way I had her acting.

When you asked about Vanessa compared to Cathy. I think you mean Kayla because Kayla was Rayanne's friend. The answer is no right now. I placed Vanessa as a plot device to lead to her grandpa being with Kimberly. Vanessa's grandpa has nothing to do with the bar. Finn is the owner of he bar.

Now your idea about adding a Cathy like character as the evil step mother isn't a bad idea and I am going to think about that one. Currently I have both the new girls at the bar being abused, but that is more to please some people who miss Rayanne's model. Rayanne=Callie. I don't have the police/prison cell planned right now but it could happen. I will think about abusing Vanessa too. It's all about fitting into the story. I hope I answered some questions.

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
Yes, I mean Kayla and Cathy. Adding the stepmother or similar character as the main female antagonist of the story seemed like a good idea to me. Also because in this story it seems that the antagonists are the bullies but they can't stay that way forever.
Bullies because of their role as students puts them on par with or better than protagonist Kimberly and her friend Vanessa but not on par with the school principal, teachers and elders who can blackmail them for bullying they commit.
I always hope (from what I've read in previous comments) that Kimberly at some point in history gets the riches of the elderly or a high-level role like becoming a school principal and she punishes those bullies properly.
A female antagonist must be on par with other characters and superior to the protagonist of the story. In the other game the stepmother commanded and made the decisions to take revenge on the protagonist's mother and implement the elders' plan to turn Rayanne into a whore.
Rayanne's friend, the black haired girl Kayla (I can't remember her name well) took on a good role in the story and at the same time being used by the bad guys to corrupt her more, she was the one who accelerated the corruption of the protagonist (prison scene and then by the prosecutor) I really liked that scene.
To which was added Carrie who is Rayanne's stepsister as well as the weak point of the female antagonist Cathy the stepmother.
The elders were already thinking about using Carrie to subdue Cathy.
In Kymberly's life, if you had to add a new character good friend of the protagonist could you add Kayla as she was drawn? I like black haired girls.

• Red Heart

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yes, I mean Kayla and Cathy. Adding the stepmother or similar character as the main female antagonist of the story seemed like a good idea to me. Also because in this story it seems that the antagonists are the bullies but they can't stay that way forever.
Bullies because of their role as students puts them on par with or better than protagonist Kimberly and her friend Vanessa but not on par with the school principal, teachers and elders who can blackmail them for bullying they commit.
I always hope (from what I've read in previous comments) that Kimberly at some point in history gets the riches of the elderly or a high-level role like becoming a school principal and she punishes those bullies properly.
A female antagonist must be on par with other characters and superior to the protagonist of the story. In the other game the stepmother commanded and made the decisions to take revenge on the protagonist's mother and implement the elders' plan to turn Rayanne into a whore.
Rayanne's friend, the black haired girl Kayla (I can't remember her name well) took on a good role in the story and at the same time being used by the bad guys to corrupt her more, she was the one who accelerated the corruption of the protagonist (prison scene and then by the prosecutor) I really liked that scene.
To which was added Carrie who is Rayanne's stepsister as well as the weak point of the female antagonist Cathy the stepmother.
The elders were already thinking about using Carrie to subdue Cathy.
In Kymberly's life, if you had to add a new character good friend of the protagonist could you add Kayla as she was drawn? I like black haired girls.
Wow. You aren’t wrong. But I don’t know where and how I would add something like that in Kimberly’s Life. Hometown was a good story, and the things you highlighted were great. I’m going to have to think about this.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
sorry I exaggerated a bit I deleted the comment
You’re fine. It’s fun to have ideas and express them. Tbh though, I don’t know if I have the room for the female antagonist as you mentioned. My story is going how I already planned it so it is what it is. But if I ever revisit the story of hometown trap, I’ll definitely use what worked, like the step mother antagonist, and leave out the bad like the whole Andrew thing and the drugs in the way they were planted, the priest, and the whole idea over everyone in on the whole plan with one guy in charge. But for now it’s Kimberly’s time.

Reactions: giomartin95

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
It is not necessary to put the female antagonist. This that happened was a good exchange of ideas and comparison between this game Kimberly's life and the other game trap in hometown.
I can't wait to see the next update and to find out what happens to Kimberly and her friend Vanessa and who piano will reserve for them the old people of the bar with the school principal.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes