SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
any news update?
I’m worken on it Seven. I had to take a few weeks off while waiting for my new computer. But I’ve had it now for over a week, and it’s making renders faster and I am moving very well. It’s still going to be a while, but it will be better after this one. And I promise that you won’t be disappointed.
~SB1

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Kimberly's Life v0.3

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am over 50 renders in just 13 days. At this rate I can hit over 100 by the end of the month. This update is going to be epic. Kimberly's body is on full display and you're going to love it. This event in the trailer may be my best work yet. Prepare to laugh and be turned on. Also, I was able to purchase a new child model, so I am going to recast the model for Kimberly's brother Doug. I haven't really shown him because I didn't like the way he looked with the asset that changes the adult male model to a child. So don't be surprised when you see him and he looks different. As always thank you for your support and may the Schwartz be with you! ~SB1
Bar46.png Bar57.png Bar66.png Trailer171.png

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
It would be great if the brother also got horny with Kimberly. At least with hot looks and thoughts with her sister. If you don't want them to do anything together, fine, but some perversion would be great.
It’s only natural for a young boy to be curious when he sees two people having sex…it can spark some internal desire.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I hope we might see scenes with Kimberley and her friends as well. Some where they experiment. Some where they both go through things together and maybe on an occasion we see a scene where a friend does something without Kimberley present like Rayanne's friend I wanna say Kayla?

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I hope we might see scenes with Kimberley and her friends as well. Some where they experiment. Some where they both go through things together and maybe on an occasion we see a scene where a friend does something without Kimberley present like Rayanne's friend I wanna say Kayla?
I actually have a plan for that. I am missing a Kayla type character and I have one coming soon.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Kimberly’s Life v0.4 has been released to my 10 dollar patrons, and will be here in a week. Small warning, old saves do not work. It must be because of the new computer and all the new software downloads. However this update is 122 renders long and mostly takes place in Kimberly’s trailer. You will also meet Kimberly’s cousin Hayleigh. She will be added to the cast and will be taken advantage of as well. As always, thanks for your support and may the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It is in this time zone. But probably not going to get any updates here in the early morning hours. Hopefully it is a little bit later in the day where he is. :)

Reactions: SpaceBall1
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes