coolbonobo

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Okay! I read all the comments and I don't know if I should be writing this or not...But still to clarify some of the things I must come up being the only responsible person for the vn. The about dev section of the description is used for a brief intro of the dev and
No prob, but, I still have other thoughts on the matter. I feel everyone needs a shot to prove themselves. My personal thoughts on the matter aside, as I'm sure you saw my other post, let's see where you take us.
Agree here, I checked the patreon and the $1 tier (only 10??) is exhausted, I cannot join higher tiers so I'll have to just support it with a thumbs up for now. I'd also wait a bit until the story have more meaning and sense, thanks for this review, btw.
appreciated

coolbonobo

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I noticed at the end when MC is in the kitchen with step mom and step sis, then the credits and then you see step mom go into a limo. After the Rich dude meeting the game loops back to MC walking into the kitchen meeting mom and sis again (loop). Is this the end (mom meeting in limo) or is there more to this story for 0.2?
Its my bad if the game is looping back to the kitchen I am going to look into it... sorry for the inconvenience, but yeah that all to the story till now

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
guys ...Some scenes I didn't get.. including these two scenes ...I don't know how to find them.... MC was supposed to meet Emily's sister in Emily's room even he didn't even ask about her absence.
1576344_1639975972603.png 1576346_1639976035069.png

Last edited:

coolbonobo

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
No prob, but, I still have other thoughts on the matter. I feel everyone needs a shot to prove themselves. My personal thoughts on the matter aside, as I'm sure you saw my other post, let's see where you take us.
guys ...Some scenes I didn't get.. including these two scenes ...I don't know how to find them.... MC was supposed to meet Emily's sister in Emily's room even he didn't even ask about her absence.
View attachment 1833766 View attachment 1833765
These scenes are from the upcoming updates and are not included in the current version. These were taken when the a rough pseudo of the game was made from the written script, they will be available in coming updates...

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
This game seems fun and potential, these girls such hot and you know how to get the punch shots on their pretty angles naturally, even though not much sharped renders.
Good luck and hope you burn this as fast as much to be the next top AG.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
well since all my comments have been deleted (even what i asked about future tags) I will try this other to follow the topic and see to be the Dev will respond.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
why nobody rating this game??... screenshots looks interesting...