The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
Please tell me this VN is not only 40 images and filler text ... because if it is then it should be written as DEMO and not v0.2... Also... 560MB for 40 images ? Are you mental ? :KEK:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I don't normally say negative things about a game but even though I like the renders and what little story there is. I have to say that from what I see at the end of the game that some ppl have supported this game from 2017 and we are now in 2022. I feel it is safe to say it will be a very long time in the making. And what the others have said about the tags there are no sex scenes yet so I guess they would be better put as planned. I just found this game today and I really want to see more but how long will it be?. I really hope the dev can speed things up and I understand he wants ppl to support him he has said on his Patreon page that when he reaches $200 dollars he will be able to upgrade his pc and make things faster but. I might support it if things come out faster.

Reactions: Capt OA

coolbonobo

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Some notes to the dev:
It's short, but I didn't expect much from a 0.2. The end scene kind of lends itself to explaining some of the back story but it really needs some kind of lead in at the beginning of the game and it could have been done instead of wasting time rendering a chimp.

I don't need the music all the time either, there's some real abrupt changes to the music when switching the focus to another character, it's honestly jarring to me and seems like it's pointless. Just put on music for effect when the need arises and when the entire scene deserves music for emphasis, not whenever there's a new addition to the scene.

You need someone with a better grasp of English to have a pass at the script before you put out another update because there are some errors.
Noted! Thanks for your honest review

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
I don't normally say negative things about a game but even though I like the renders and what little story there is. I have to say that from what I see at the end of the game that some ppl have supported this game from 2017 and we are now in 2022. I feel it is safe to say it will be a very long time in the making. And what the others have said about the tags there are no sex scenes yet so I guess they would be better put as planned. I just found this game today and I really want to see more but how long will it be?. I really hope the dev can speed things up and I understand he wants ppl to support him he has said on his Patreon page that when he reaches $200 dollars he will be able to upgrade his pc and make things faster but. I might support it if things come out faster.
Agree here, I checked the patreon and the $1 tier (only 10??) is exhausted, I cannot join higher tiers so I'll have to just support it with a thumbs up for now. I'd also wait a bit until the story have more meaning and sense, thanks for this review, btw.

Reactions: coolbonobo

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm... It seems that when your game is in play, the options tab is not available to change game settings (example....window mode to full screen), but before you start your game, you can select the option tab.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I noticed at the end when MC is in the kitchen with step mom and step sis, then the credits and then you see step mom go into a limo. After the Rich dude meeting the game loops back to MC walking into the kitchen meeting mom and sis again (loop). Is this the end (mom meeting in limo) or is there more to this story for 0.2?

Reactions: coolbonobo