ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Monkey in preview pic + no bestiality tag = disappoint

(Since the dev's handle is "Cool Bonobo", my pre-playing guess is the monkey - or rather, bonobo? - is their self-insert avatar who probably only appears in the intro. And never fucks any of the chicks. Dammit.)

sarashi

May 4, 2018
i have never seen a game that involves monkey. this would be probably the first that has sexual activity with monkeys. IF they add this here lol

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
i have never seen a game that involves monkey. this would be probably the first that has sexual activity with monkeys. IF they add this here lol
Can't think of any with monkeys off the top of my head either*, but Tentacular has a gorilla!

*though I'm sure it's happened in at least one Japanese RPG Maker game with MTL

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Can we just talk about how the ape's jeans are the only ones I've seen in a vn that actually define his (presumably large) package? And how much I hate that that's where my eyes went? Like, given the unfeasible size of most vn mc's, no jeans would ever be comfortable, and yet...

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
just started it
small improvements suggested :
- choose another police or reduce emboss/drop shadow
- "together" instead of "togather"
- she can be a kind of "a" bitch
- in (space) fact
-... lots of small spelling/grammar mistakes, still understandable so not a "major" issue

but besides those details, nice art and nice start :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: coolbonobo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Step-cest is nonsense, give us the good stuff. Especially with a name like that. ;)
You can almost always find a different version on the top of the thread that has the incest unlocked, but they have rules to follow usually, so everything is reworded to "step" family, or "landlord" or "roommate" lol. The later 2 are the ones that always make no sense in the dialogue, though. "That's weird. It's morally wrong. I can't screw you. You're my roommate. What if our landlord catches us?" lol

And if they're in school, they're very likely to not be living with a landlord and roommate, and the landlord is very unlikely to come running to the school to beat the crap out of the evil principal for them. You landlord doesn't come running to the hospital, crying for your health. There are lots of situation like this that I see regularly that just make me laugh cause of the pointless change in name.

Reactions: mofonistik

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Well, that was quite short. How are we supposed to get any impressions on the game?
Pictures 5+6 are in a dream, pictures 7,8, and 9 are not in-game yet.
I might be mistaken because of my halfheartedly running through but I don't remember seeing oral and vaginal sex?
(First choice polite answer.)

But the ape Bonobo is cool. ^^