Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Jeevant oral/ vaginal sex tag's needs to be removed from OP or moved under planned/future tag's, might as well put incest under there as well, stepmom and half-sisters.

Reactions: Nospamwss
Nov 18, 2019
Nice beginning of the story, isn't really incest, but works well... A little mistakes in the grammar to correct, but the understanding is good, also one or two advices too.... you can work on how to show the options because is a little bit difficult to diferenciate the letters from the background, and also, for expressing emotions, thoughts or wispers, maybe you can use another typo in the letters as cursive etc... Btw good job for a first start coolbonobo

• Red Heart
Reactions: coolbonobo

coolbonobo

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Sure the gramatic mistakes will be taken care of in the upcoming update!! thanks to you and few other guys! who raised the problem up, along with the change of color for the choice menu...about that cursive typos i am gonna surely consider that in the forth coming update Thank you stay blessed!

frownbird

Feb 7, 2019
The only reason this is going here and not in reviews as a 1 star review is because it's clearly a first try at a game (and perhaps a first try at English) and I'm allowing some room for improvement.

-The beginning of sentences aren't always capitalized.
-Punctuation is mostly used in group of more than two (!!!!), (???), (...) etc.
-They spelled "a lot" as "alot".
-Run on sentences.
-The use of "uuuuuggggggghhhhh!!!!!" alone should be enough to delete this and never look at it again.
-Use of "lets" instead of "let's" and "your" instead of "you're", etc.
-Random capitalization for what appears to be emphasis.
-Not always capitalizing proper nouns.
And even if you ignore all of this garbage, the story is the typical incest setup. Dad dead, son moving in with family, "Wow I should not be thinking of her like that!" you've seen it a thousand times and done better.
There are 3d comics from 2011 with better writing than this.

coolbonobo

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Really sorry about the LONG Inactivity...But I am glad to announce newer version of the game is already available publicly, can anyone guide me how can I update this thread for the newer version?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Really sorry about the LONG Inactivity...But I am glad to announce newer version of the game is already available publicly, can anyone guide me how can I update this thread for the newer version?
Edit OP with new links and information and than report the post as "game update" if there's new content to be added to Latest Updates page.

• Red Heart

coolbonobo

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
OP edited and the thread is now reported as Game update Thanks to you guys and your advice please enjoy the newer version and please dont forget to share your thoughts about it... And I want to add here that v0.3 is under development from now on so if you hear less from me don't think that I am dropping the project ;) this project means alot to me. Have a nice day Untitled-1 [Recovered]2.png

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
OP edited and the thread is now reported as Game update Thanks to you guys and your advice please enjoy the newer version and please dont forget to share your thoughts about it... And I want to add here that v0.3 is under development from now on so if you hear less from me don't think that I am dropping the project ;) this project means alot to me. Have a nice day View attachment 1824670
You might want to put the "Changelog" in the OP into a spoiler. ;)