4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Hey Everyone!

Last week we had an internet outage, so I didn't share our usual roundup. That's why this week you get two!

Weekly Roundup - 02/10/2023 - Something is afloat!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weekly Roundup - 02/17/2023 - Back online in time for the roundup!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I have a suggestion though: adding one of those plant tentacle enemies that are pretty much in all games like this one. I love tentacles.
Plants with or without tentacles are on my list of ideas! ^w^

I would place them on some other planet than the jungle though, since we already have too many ideas for that area and I have a good idea where else the concept would fit :3

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
what about adding some stealth ability like the tiger enemies doing?, like we can hide in a bush too and when a enemy pass near the bush an icon appears to advise us we can capture him and having fun with them inside the bush to evade the enemy get warned when they see one of them on the ground visible (...)
That is an interesting idea, and we have a "stealth passage" on our list of ideas ^w^ We would probably only add it as a short part of a level, since we want the game to be more about platforming challenges and quick fights than about cautious sneaking.

You also mentioned prizes and a contest. I hope I didn't explain it badly when I talked about our ideas for rewarding the player last time. I meant rewards that the player would receive inside of the game - like points, in-game currency, etc. We are not holding a contest about new game mechanic ideas. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh, it's ok, thanks cookiedraggy for explain it, and about that, i love the part where a tiger and a kobold hide together in a bush to have some fun and is a cute idea too, we can add a new enemy with that same mechanic for us to hide in the bush too or probably we can add something new for that scene where the tiger and the kobold having fun like we see these two hiding and if we pass near them, the bush stop moving like if they stopped having fun to hear if someone is near them and if we pass in front of it again then these two catch us and get inside the bush with them where kincaid and these two having fun inside of it.

is a little funny and sexy secret animation to unlock and the stealth part where kincaid need to hide in the bush and capture the enemies inside for fun is a little fun stealth level, probably a night camp where we need to steal something valuable from some hunters or something.

what are these peoples for haven level?, we have kobolds,tigers,chameleons and insects and i can't rembember if there are more apart of the big wolf first boss, in haven level we see more enemies like thieves and police or cyborgs and robots etc?, and what creatures are going to be for that level?.

Reactions: Cookiedraggy

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
Downloaded the game today. I liked her. I want to fully open all the content in it (scenes and dialogues). But after playing for a couple of hours, I got stuck in place (
Maybe someone has a walkthrough guide?

Reactions: Cookiedraggy
Sep 16, 2022
holy wow, I just tried the latest version and what can I say. A brandnew intro, Kinkaid is so mega sweet and nice, even after she beat up a kobold... damn, this game is amazingly awesome and it feels like that, if you take out the sex scene (please not lol), this could be a great jump n run for everyone. Cookie and Bunny, what can I say others than... job awesomly done and want more!!

If only there would be more people like you, the world would be almost perfect. Just one thing because Steam is a bitch here in Germany... if you will sell the game, it would be great to know if you could publish it on other platforms next to Steam, were one outside America could buy it.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
holy wow, I just tried the latest version and what can I say. A brandnew intro, Kinkaid is so mega sweet and nice, even after she beat up a kobold... damn, this game is amazingly awesome and it feels like that, if you take out the sex scene (please not lol), this could be a great jump n run for everyone. Cookie and Bunny, what can I say others than... job awesomly done and want more!!
Thank you! ^w^ And don't worry, we will never take you the sex scenes xD

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
We don't have a walkthrough, but if you tell us which version you are playing and describe where you are stuck, me or somebody around here will try to help ^w^
I can't find the kobold boss. I don't understand how to activate SG with Gekko, Tiger, Lime, Several kobolds in the game (there are these events in the gallery if pixilated ones are already open). I don't understand how to launch an event where the Kobold queen is on a golden dildo. Version: 2022.12 Hotfix 1

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes