4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
oh so i was wrong there was no mention in changelog tho
There is a new animation and I'm not sure which changelog you are referring to right now. We've talked about the goat enemy a lot in our progress updates and the release post as well ^^

In the post above I have a description of how you reach them in-game ^^

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Weekly Roundup - 07/14/2023 - Oops, she got him all baaa’shful~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Weekly Roundup - 07/28/2023 - Animation Done! She can finally have her goat-meal!

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Weekly Roundup - 08/21/2023 - Butting Heads with the Level Editor!

jokuur

May 23, 2019
There is a new animation and I'm not sure which changelog you are referring to right now. We've talked about the goat enemy a lot in our progress updates and the release post as well ^^

In the post above I have a description of how you reach them in-game ^^
whats in gallery below werewolf?

May 23, 2018
Thx for clearing the previous page whit your spamming posts that noone care (exept the last one), and totally ignoring what people are continously telling you about what is wrong in your game.......clap.
Keep milking...
“Spamming” posts… about updates and progress for this game… in the thread about this game….

Fucking LOL

Just leave mate, you clearly don’t want to be here :LOL:

Ignore these lame attempts at trolls cookie, they clearly want an immaculate work of art served on a silver platter while paying nothing for it. This game is great!

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
22 months ago I left my last reply in this thread regarding how I love this game.
Things have changed a lot and though I try to keep up with Cookie's updates there is no substitute to actually playing it.
The new map threw me for a complete loop. I can not find anything or any of the upgrades.
I got lost quite a few times perhaps because this new ( mini ) map is not accepted by my brain yet. It looks way too much like an IKEA instruction manual to me where I have no idea how Plug A sticks into Slot B.
Then when I go to Kobolt village, the sculptor and flight instructor just give me the rewards for completing the quests in the old world. As well as the 2 in the shower but I am not completely sure about those. Which I am sure is something that will be addressed in a future update.
That is essentially all the negative thoughts I have about the game, as in, really all of it from what I can see. I have been reading some comments here from some doomsayers and I just can't see it. Even the stuff about the removal of having to escape your enemies grasp. I think it is so much better than backtracking to find the enemy that I have missed and have them beat me up, in an overal games perspective that is, I remember having to do that in various games like Blazing Aries & Ruins Seeker thinking to myself how this is the reason why I end up with so many saved games.
The only bad thing about this I think is that I can no longer throw Kincaid to the wolves, all puns intended, lay down my controller, and find my hands engaged in other activities.

Now regarding what I absolutely love:
The world has become more pretty. Including vines to crawl of slide from and edges to grab.
We do not need to collect all the void crystals, allowing some of them to be hidden in rather tricky places. I still have not found and collected them all. I know there isn't a reward to finding all 18, probably, but I just want to. I love that.
There is an overarching story in the game itself now, or at least the setup to a story. I am really curious as to where that will all go.
Those goats are hard. I was not expecting a difficulty spike and I love them. Trying to knock them all down without the use of the blaster turned out to be a challenge until I got the hang of it.

Final thoughts:
How exactly does one fight the Queen's Champion?
Whatever happened to the boss that went hulk mode mid battle?

Keep it up Cookie. This game is transforming in ways I would not been able to imagine and I love it. Sure it comes with changes for which I need to contain the autistic side of my brain that likes to point and go "REEEE! DIFFERENT!" but the changes of awesome and the new content are, at least in my mind, 5 times louder than the negative ones.

P.S. Still not fluent in English, working on it. I tried to sprinkle in some innuendo's and puns. Hopefully it does not read like an ESL nightmarespaghetti.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I can not find anything or any of the upgrades.
Heya thanks for your feedback ^w^ Yeah a lot changed since you last played, probably, one of them is the remake of the world. The first iteration was a playing field to test abilities in the game, let us experiment etc. The current levels are the actual game progression and the upgrades will be spread over the world from here on out.

You will find the upgrades when they become available, but some upgrades that you have known from earlier versions are not in the game right now because you will find them later.

Then when I go to Kobolt village, the sculptor and flight instructor just give me the rewards for completing the quests in the old world. As well as the 2 in the shower but I am not completely sure about those. Which I am sure is something that will be addressed in a future update.
Thats correct! Same reason as above, we also remake the areas where the quest takes place and are enabling the "finished quest" so players can still see the finished content as much as possible while we do that.

Now regarding what I absolutely love:
The world has become more pretty. Including vines to crawl of slide from and edges to grab.
We do not need to collect all the void crystals, allowing some of them to be hidden in rather tricky places. I still have not found and collected them all. I know there isn't a reward to finding all 18, probably, but I just want to. I love that.
There is an overarching story in the game itself now, or at least the setup to a story. I am really curious as to where that will all go.
I'm happy to hear that! ^^ We want to hide a lot of optional items or discoveries in the game world that make exploration fun, but not necessary to do all of it.

Those goats are hard. I was not expecting a difficulty spike and I love them. Trying to knock them all down without the use of the blaster turned out to be a challenge until I got the hang of it.
Yeah, they are designed for the second planet :3 By the time you go there, the player should have plenty of upgrades to make life easier, but we also still balance the enemies if necessary.

How exactly does one fight the Queen's Champion?
Whatever happened to the boss that went hulk mode mid battle?
The queens champion is not done yet. The Kobold boss will come back soon. His arena still is built for the smaller resolution and needs adjustments to be fun to play again. He will return, but in the meantime his sex act is unlocked directly in the gallery.

Keep it up Cookie. This game is transforming in ways I would not been able to imagine and I love it. Sure it comes with changes for which I need to contain the autistic side of my brain that likes to point and go "REEEE! DIFFERENT!" but the changes of awesome and the new content are, at least in my mind, 5 times louder than the negative ones.

P.S. Still not fluent in English, working on it. I tried to sprinkle in some innuendo's and puns. Hopefully it does not read like an ESL nightmarespaghetti.
Thank you ^w^

Reactions: Pinkaccuracy

jokuur

May 23, 2019
That should be the teacher of the skyscouts, he's located in the upper right area of the kobold village ^^ just talk to him, enter the hut and go to the right!
ah i get it it didnt unlock for me for some reason but i saw animation

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes