4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Mosquito game over scene is not there yet, right? I'm having black screen with relevant music theme and that's it.

Otherwise good game all around, very nice!

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Changelog for build 2020.04:

Hi everyone! ^w^
Just in time for the week end, here's the newest update!
Aside from the threesome, the bulk of the work on the code side consisted of a bunch of quality of life features, and a big refactoring pass on the whole code base. Cleaning things up, optimizing, and restructuring it to make things easier for us in the future. ^w^
Without further ado, here's the...
Changelog
Added
  • Kobold threesome! If there are more Kobolds around they will now come over to observe the fun. If you want you can invite the lucky winner for some 3X fun!
  • Zooming into sex acts.
  • Inputs are remappable now - both for keyboard and for controller.
  • D-Pad support!
  • Input buffering for a lot of the action keys. This means that things like jumping still register, even if you pressed jump slightly before landing. Similarly works with dodge rolls, slides and attacks.
  • Corner forgiveness for head bumps. If you barely hit a corner now, instead of sending Kincaid flying down, we gently nudge her around the corner without interrupting your jump path.
  • In-game tutorials and reminders for controls and abilities.
  • Multiple save files and the ability to erase them.
  • Play time is tracked per save

Changed
  • Health got an overhaul as another step towards more metroidvania-like systems. You now start the game with less HP. Health items increase your Max HP and save points heal you fully. As a result, there are now less health items in the world (but altogether still more than you need to max out your health!)
  • Dodge rolls can now be cancelled with a jump or an attack.
  • Increase slime's attack animation speed slightly.
  • Sneaky slimes now do damage if they catch you, instead of only stunning.
  • Kobolds are stunned for a little bit longer.
  • Kobold pellets are a bit faster.

Fixed
  • Various bugs I introduced during a long refactoring pass I did on the whole game (cleaning up the code-base, making things more efficient in the long run)
  • Some typos in CG scenes
  • Have fun everyone and thank you so much for your support! Thanks to you the game just keeps getting better and better!

With love,
Cookie & Null <3
I'll share the new build once I played it myself - cookiedraggy got himself a new supporter now. :3

EDIT: I forgot how small in size the game is. So I went ahead and uploaded it already: . Consider supporting the creator like I do now, it's quality work. :)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Never tried H-Games like this before, but i love Metroidvanias so i'll checkit out
It's definitely looking promising so far. At least I really like the animations. If you're into Metroidvanias, also check Alien Quest Eve when that eventually releases in 2024.

Reactions: Stuffie

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
so i found an invincibility glitch. when you fight the werewolf and your last hit point is taken by the fire and not him you can keep fighting with zero hp. if you then beat him with zero hp the heart he drops heals you to full. since that happened to me nothing can deal damage to me. the slimes can still fuck me but enviromental hazzards, centipedes, lizard guy sling shots all do nothing.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Cookiedraggy

A possible bug with the the current version, after you allowed editing of the controls.

Remapping controls does not align with what the very first screen asks for.
The screen asks to hit "A" to confirm, or "X or ESC" to deny. These keys do correlate to the changes that might've been done to controls, but the actual opening screen does not mention what key to hit.

In short: If you recalibrate the A and the X keys, the start-up screen will call them as such, but your personal keybinds will only work.

Hope I explained it all properly. :X

Reactions: Cookiedraggy
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes