4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I tried to mimic the first animation but I was really unhappy with it, so this time he made sure it stays in! ^_~
Could you make it so a little bit still spurts out during the climax or droops out when he pulls out? I never got the impression that the Kobold pulled out with the 1on1 animation, by the way.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Cookiedraggy is it possible to set the audio thing toggleable?
At least to me it's the worst feeling in the world to have the stereo move around like it does, like nails on a chalkboard.
I hope I'm not the only one with this being an issue.

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Thank you for all the bug reports and kind words! ^w^ Glad you enjoy it~
I found what seems to be a bug: when you quickly tap jump button you sometimes double-jump. Not sure if you can jump higher than ordinary long jump. This probably happens because you made "I'm on ground" flag buffer for a bit too long

Reactions: Cookiedraggy

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Changelog for build 2020.04:

I'll share the new build once I played it myself - cookiedraggy got himself a new supporter now. :3

EDIT: I forgot how small in size the game is. So I went ahead and uploaded it already: . Consider supporting the creator like I do now, it's quality work. :)
Thanks so much for the Share!!!

Reactions: Stuffie

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Hey, I have an idea, I don't know if someone else already gave you or if it was already implemented in the game and I didn't notice it.
But what about the option that the protagonist offer herself to the enemy without receiving damage? or that she has the option to rape them after knocking them out.
What if instead of receiving an inevitable game over, you have the option to continue because she "ran away" after being defeated?
Or how about having sex with an enemy after it becomes neutral, but you still have the option to knock him out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stuffie

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Hey, I have an idea, I don't know if someone else already gave you or if it was already implemented in the game and I didn't notice it.
But "what about the option that the protagonist offer herself to the enemy without receiving damage?"
Isn't that be pressing the t button pretty sure that is.

Reactions: Josedx9

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
actually I did not understand either
To use cheat tables you must first install cheat engine, then follow . To activate cheats just tick corresponding boxes. You can also adjust values manually in some case (i.e. HP and HP_MAX in my cheat table)

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
I can't seem to beat the wolf boss, and I actually suck at this kind of thing. Can there be an infinite life or casual mode (maybe with something to make the jump puzzles easier too) for those of us who just want to explore and are absolute shit at metroidvanias and platformers in general? Or just a cheat code, I'd like a cheat code for infinite life without having to use an external cheat tool!

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes