4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I can't seem to beat the wolf boss
You can almost loop him by punching him and then dodge rolling through his retaliation attack. When he goes to summon the blue flames, focus on dodging those. But if you can manage to get to him when the blue flames are out, you get a large opening to hit him in.
Can there be an infinite life
Well yes, with the Cheat Engine table shared earlier.

Reactions: Anita Deek

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
You can actually just spam the dodge roll through the flames. I was nerd raging trying to dodge them by timing the jumps, then discovered you can dodge roll through them.

It was trivial after that.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

Changelog
Fixed

• Pausing and unpausing during a threesome doesn't deactivate the invitee but the animation keeps playing.
  • Small collision bug in the cave. Kincaid would get stuck if you double jumped from the save spot.
  • Double-Tapping the jump key allows for a fake double jump.
  • Movement key mapping resetting every time you go back to the main menu.
  • Ceiling slopes can't be used as ziplines anymore.
  • Becoming invincible if the wolf flames are the last thing that hurts you.
  • Jumping on a defeated slime doesn't push you into the ceiling anymore.
  • Menu getting skipped in HTML5 build.
  • HUD disappearing sometimes when you lose and respawn.
  • Gamepad stopped working in HTML5 build.
  • Jumping from ladders had no sound.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm still waiting for a gallery. Dying takes too long to re-watch a scene. And the wolf can only be fought until you win, making it impossible to re-watch.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm still waiting for a gallery. Dying takes too long to re-watch a scene. And the wolf can only be fought until you win, making it impossible to re-watch.
You can watch a scene without dying. There's a key you can press that gets you into the stunned state as well. But I agree with the wolf part. That's why I had one save right before that part.

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
You can watch a scene without dying. There's a key you can press that gets you into the stunned state as well. But I agree with the wolf part. That's why I had one save right before that part.
Yeah. Dying is a small niggle I have in most h-platformers. It just frustrates. Like, how should the player feel when one dies? Frustrated and aroused? It's a weird feeling.
(This isn't a criticism of kincaid btw. it's in h-platformers in general)

Regardless, this is a really neat h-game. The slime animation is great

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
For some reason the threesome won't trigger, I just end up with one or two standing around fapping. Is there some extra input required? I think I tried every key the game uses but no joy there.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
For some reason the threesome won't trigger, I just end up with one or two standing around fapping. Is there some extra input required? I think I tried every key the game uses but no joy there.
Press "a" or "s" or whatever button you had set as your jump or attack input to commence the 3some

Last edited:

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup post from Patreon:

Weekly Roundup - Week 20 - NPCs!

Hi everyone! ^w^

Filling the village with Lust & Life!

Now that the village is finally done, Null and I took a moment to review the approach to the project. While we are very happy with how it turned out, in the future we want to use a more healthy mix of unique setpieces and reusable assets for things like villages, hubs or other areas of interest.
I'm happy with the result, but the project left me quite exhausted ^w^;
With the village done and added to the game, I started working on some NPCs! In a first step I started sketching out some different body types and clothes. Here are some of my sketches!

(Pink armbands? What could that mean?)

Wolf Pick-up Animation
Another small thing I started working on is a transition animation between the wolf ripping Kinny's pants off her ass and then sliding her down on his rod. We thought the transition was too abrupt compared to the other animations and the amount of detail I put into it, so here we go!

Finally, here is an impression of a quiet pretty area that is going to lead up to the tree-top village!

Cheers,
Cookie
Consider if you enjoy the game!

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
As much as I like having new enemies for the game, at least give a guide on how to go to some of those hard to reach areas or have a sex scene for those pesky flying bugs or those crawlers

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
at least give a guide on how to go to some of those hard to reach areas
Kind of a waste of time for them to make walkthroughs before the levels are finished. IIRC the current layouts aren't even final yet. And, you know, git gud.
or have a sex scene for those pesky flying bugs or those crawlers
You've crossed this out in your post, but I'd actually like to see that.

FunMouse

May 4, 2019
Love this game! Looking forward to seeing more of it. What I’m wishing for is a gallery later on, and maybe instead of T just putting you into a downed state, have it be a masturbation animation for her that acts the same as it currently does? I dunno! Just some thoughts. I’d love to see that alongside maybe a key that acts as a seduce command, like say getting the sex scene but ending up with them receiving damage instead of her?

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Haven't played in a while. Was the blaster upgrade moved? I found it easy last time and now I'm lost :( There was that one room with the high ceiling the hiding slime that I found out you could bounce on. There's a platform at the top but no item was there.

Oh Okay I found it.... it's supposed to be a new version but I didn't notice anything new? Or the friendly kobolds or whatever people were talking about?

Last edited:

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 21 - Bridges & NPCs!

Hi everyone! ^w^

Before we jump into it, I wanted to talk about a few changes we are making to the Patreon posts!

Public Roundups + Patron Sneak Peeks

First of all, I would like to make the weekly roundups publicly available, so people who don't pledge and only follow can see how the game is progressing. For people who do pledge $1 and above, we will publish a second post with more uncensored art previews and in-depth information.

Art Packs now available on Patreon

I decided to release all the art packs for the $25+ tiers as posts. I used to send them out manually, but I think it's unfair to let people wait until I get around to it. And in the past we also had a few instances where people didn't receive our message for some reason. That's not a cool experience and something I want to avoid in the future.

So here are the art packs already posted:
More packs will be posted soon, I just didn't want to be too spammy! ^^;

Tier Reward Change: Experimental Builds

Going forward, we are going to release Experimental Builds for the $25+ tier and a new Discord channel where these can be discussed will be made available!
These builds are basically unpolished previews of what's coming down the pipeline - warts and all! They might contain content that is going to get cut, weird little quirks and bugs that haven't been fixed and little cheats and tricks Null and I use to test the game (the current one for instance has a quadrupel jump you start with).
We thought this would be a cool way to show our appreciation, give a more behind the scenes view in addition to the dev-streams and open up further conversations and feedback!

Patreon VAT Changes

On a Patreon-related note, please be aware that as of next month Patreon will also be charging sales tax for all tiers of membership in areas that were not affected before (mainly the US). We know this sucks, and we did everything we can on our end to minimize the impact for you, by making sure Patreon knows about all tier rewards that are not affected by sales tax in most states! If you want more information on what areas are affected and how much you will be charged, please consult this .

Village & NPC Progress

Last week I started working on NPCs for the village! My first step was to get a bit of diversity for the body types going.

(Uncensored art can be found in the )

The next step was to make the faces of the bolds more expressive! The current faces worked for enemies, but NPCs need to be more expressive. I struggled with the old approach, so I went back to the drawing board and designed new kobold heads from scratch!

Here's some of the stuff I've come up with so far:

A wider cast of characters being worked on can be found in this !

Village Hanging Bridges

Meanwhile Null is implementing the village into the game. I made the background art, and he is going to add a bunch of effects to it to really make it come to life. Things like glowy particles, falling leaves and godrays poking through the tree tops.
Another nice little touch is a hanging bridge that connects the different platforms across the trees the village is built on:

If you're interested in how it was implemented, you can find the approach including source code in the ! ^w^
Until next week!
Cookie
Weekly Sneak Peek - Week 21

Welcome to the first "Sneak Peek"! This is where you will find more (and uncensored) art and background infos that didn't make it into the public Weekly Roundup! Thank you so much for your support! ^w^

Kobold NPC Process

And last but not least, I made a little pick up animation for a nicer transition in the wolf act!

Kobold Village Hanging Bridge
Hello! Null here with some code stuff for those who are interested! :3c

Under the hood, the bridge is basically just a "half pipe" collider. There are no actual physics going on, other than the regular collision handling the rest of the game already uses. The difference is all in the way the bridge gets drawn.

As you can see, the collision shape dictates the running curve, and the actual segments are each drawn manually!

The next step was to make them actually react properly to Kincaid. Since I'm epic, I nailed it on the first try!

Well... not quite! xD Let's try that again.

That's way nicer! It looks like Kincaid is pulling down the bridge now. But it looks stiff. More like she is running on a rubber band than a wooden hanging bridge.

What it needs from here to look good is: (1) Non-linear easing to and fro her feet, (2) be in a hanging position from the get go and (3) some bounce when you jump off of it!

And that's the final result! Quite nice considering there are no actual physics going on and everything is fake! ;3c

Consider if you enjoy the game!

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes