4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
There we go!

Weekly Roundup - Week 29 - Kincaid joins the swinger club!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weekly Sneak Peek - Week 29

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

A question from me to you Cookiedraggy : What is the "Kincaid Fully Decked Out" prototype, exactly?

Last edited:

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Already asked but got no answers, are you planning on doing an H-scene for the moskito ? would be sad if he had none :/
Can't do that because of Patreon rules! And personally not into bug sex, too, so I'd rather not risk it.

An idea I have for later is moth people, tho, as anthros! I know it's not the same, but they can be cute and fluffy. :3

• Sad
Reactions: fluttershy25

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Can't do that because of Patreon rules! And personally not into bug sex, too, so I'd rather not risk it.

An idea I have for later is moth people, tho, as anthros! I know it's not the same, but they can be cute and fluffy. :3
Moth people? Man, it reminds me of that yandere moth doujin. Confusing plot at first, but it gets more consistent

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yes please! I can already imagine cute and fluffy moth people in your art style.

Also, do you think there ever will be creatures larger than the wolf that will have sex with Kincaid or any other characters? Will there be other characters having sex among themselves at all at some point?

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Also, do you think there ever will be creatures larger than the wolf that will have sex with Kincaid or any other characters?
Possibly! Dragons have been requested a lot and I am not against the idea.

Will there be other characters having sex among themselves at all at some point?
Yeah, this is actually getting worked on really soon in the kobold village. ^^ It was one of the poll options, but it didn't win. I still wanna do it in some fashion soon.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Sorry you guys.
I got caught up in Covid-19-business within my family.

Weekly Roundup - Week 30 - Home Stretch!

Weekly Roundup - Week 30 - Home Stretch!
Art Packs
Hi everyone! ^w^
Short and sweet roundup today!
Last week I finished the animation for the flight instructor scene! If you want early access to it, you can grab the art pack here:
Otherwise you can enjoy it in the upcoming build that we will release soon!

Most of the work for the new build has been done and we are putting the finishing touches on both the official build and also the experimental build that Null dubbed "Glitchcaid". Glitchcaid is a collection of crazy levels where you can play around with some of the new abilities that we made!

Cheers,
Cookie

Kincaid Build 2020.08

Added
  • Flight Instructor sex scene (including a mini-quest)
  • Sounds for the wolf (combat + sex act)
  • Sounds for the kobold threesome
  • A bunch of new abilities including heal, swimming, dash and grapple shot
  • More NPCs and the existing ones have been fleshed out
  • Moss huts have been decorated
  • Ice shot (not accessible in-game right now)
  • Energy system (replenish enemy using melee combat)
  • Currency system (not used in-game right now)
  • Rocks that are breakable using charged melee attacks
  • The ability to look up/down (by holding the respective buttons)
  • "Glichcaid" gauntlet (accessible from the Treetop Palace after talking to the kobold queen)
Changed
  • The way invincibility works has been changed. Certain animations now have specific i-Frames, instead of the whole animation (ie. roll) giving you invincibility.
  • Dodge roll cannot be spammed anymore and has 2 charges.
  • The way insta-death work has been changed. You now loose one health and get reset to a soft save spot.
  • Most enemies don't respawn until you have been a bit further away. Some enemies come back instantly (like mosquitos).
  • Blaster can now be used in all 4 directions.
  • Blaster now uses energy and does damage.
  • The game cannot be paused anymore when a cutscene plays.
  • Damage blinking looks nicer.
  • Mosquitos don't follow you endlessly anymore, but return to their post after Kincaid gained sufficient distance to where they spawned.
  • Kincaid now properly faces NPCs when talking to them.
Fixed
  • Messed up wolf hitboxes have been fixed.
  • A bug where losing would allow you to continue playing anyway.
  • A bug where sometimes the music would double up.
  • Melee attacking through room transitions doesn't trigger loading the next level.
  • Kobold would skip taking care of Kinny's pants in the sex act on game over.
  • Climbing down a ladder kills you.
  • Drowning would cause the game to crash.
  • Two save spots were missing from the minimap.
  • The Mason Death Fall.
  • A bug where Kincaid would jump after closing the last dialogue box.
  • Firetrap sounds don't stack anymore (caused loudness).

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Every H game like this needs the obligotory flying non-anthro thing that does the fuck.
its a shame that patreon is extremely fun-police now
Yes I have mentioned before that lots of games I used to follow on Patreon had feral-on-anthro content or even feral-on-human and it was fine because it's stylized and fictional but patreon keeps getting worse with their restrictions. I think soon they will start to decide anthro is close enough to bestiality and make rules for that too and maybe soon +18 content in general. I think a lot of devs using it are looking at other options and even though it's probably the best option so far, it would be smart to look at others.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Ah sorry, I forgot about that. I'm currently sick, so bear with me please.

Link to latest build
I will also edit it into my former post.
No need to overexert yourself we thank you for always posting weekly build updates. Get better soon.
anime-head-pat-gif.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stuffie

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Hey Cookie, a question. Does it seem weird to you that the friendly clan waves the red flag in the village but the opposite clan is red (wearing the red loincloth and red armband)?

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes