4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Can't find the village. Where to go?
It doesn't matter, it was found in the left edge of the map. Although it was a little boring at first passing the dungeon... And now I can't figure out what to do in the village. I talked to all the locals, but nothing happens, and also this room with thorns, with a staircase to which you cannot reach. Can I hear any hint or advice?

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Stuffie said:
Sorry you guys.
I got caught up in Covid-19-business within my family.
I'm currently sick, so bear with me please.
I hope you and your folks get better <3

Reactions: Stuffie

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I've searched the entire village but the fly-guy friend seems nowhere to be found. i even managed to jump to the hut nearby the queen zone where you talk with what seems a futa-kobold, still i had no fortune for the one i'm looking for

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Right i found it. You have to exit the village, go down past the second save spot, jump over to the enxt area and then go inside the zone with the pond

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How can you find the values for cheat engine in this? I really like this game but I really suck at platformers..
I believe there was a CE table posted somewhere in this thread for an earlier version of the game. Chances are that the types of those values are still the same, so look for that to give yourself a head start.

I personally found this version of the game the easiest thus far. For me it's the first one I've played with the healing mechanic, and that really takes the difficulty down a fair bit.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I believe there was a CE table posted somewhere in this thread for an earlier version of the game. Chances are that the types of those values are still the same, so look for that to give yourself a head start.
Nope, eccs dee, already tried a bunch of those old tables. One of them messed up the Jump and Attack buttons, making them unbound and me not able to bind them again, whereas the others couldn't find any of the values in the game anymore.

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
How can you find the values for cheat engine in this? I really like this game but I really suck at platformers..
scan for doubles, health is exactly the number of bars, energy is 0-66 at the beginning (I didn't do full run yet), rolls are 0-2. all of the above are integers

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Here come the new cheat table, now with full energy and infinite rolls ;)
How nice of you though I don't use cheat tables(don't know how to even if I wanted to) but I speak for all(if accepted)and humbly thank you for the new cheat table and present to you the T H A N K Y O U Dance.
2ed6c7100fce60b9d29c4652328d8b3d0199e226_hq.gif

Reactions: Stuffie

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Nope, eccs dee, already tried a bunch of those old tables. One of them messed up the Jump and Attack buttons, making them unbound and me not able to bind them again, whereas the others couldn't find any of the values in the game anymore.
That's not what I was suggesting, though. My suggestion was to take a look at those tables so you know what types to look for.

Reactions: Anita Deek
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes