4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What did the second glove do, anyways? I was already able to stick to metal walls. I like the triple jump and air dash, though.

Side note. Any chance we'll be able to take the Queen into her personal baths, and not just her guards?

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
What did the second glove do, anyways? I was already able to stick to metal walls. I like the triple jump and air dash, though.
I suspect it's there so that you won't get stuck because I think you can get to this point without acquiring the glove. It also might include that rope thing

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I suspect it's there so that you won't get stuck because I think you can get to this point without acquiring the glove. It also might include that rope thing
Maybe. Also, that grapple needs work. The swing/release is way off. There's pretty much zero momentum, making it really awkward to control.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
The queen talks about some guards want to "know you better". There is an actual scene?
Also onefemale kobold told you about a drink but also i don´t find anything.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Guess the only you can do atm is to interact with the tribe NPC but when getting inside the Glitch room there's actually no possible way to move on forward?

i keep getting stuck on the charged attack and seems to be impossible to destroy those 2 rocks blocking the path to go down.

unless i am doing something wrong?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Try reading the previous posts about this. If still failed to understand, hold attack, jump, while in mid-air hold down and release attack.
phew my bad i shoulda check a few pages before asking what was already answered (X !

and yup that really did the trick for good sake! quite trickly but it did it!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah sorry about that ^^ I'm gonna rework how downward smash works, it seems a bit janky!
call me silly dumb dumb but ... i been struggling over 2 hours trying to use the grapple swinging back and forward trying to get on top of the next area *where the big animation of the MC and the red tribe lizard is* and i still couldn't figure it out to get on top of that area!

either its too hard to do with keyboard or im doing something wrong (X

dont get me wrong i love challenges but i guess trying to get on top of that area seems to be quite hard D:

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
call me silly dumb dumb but ... i been struggling over 2 hours trying to use the grapple swinging back and forward trying to get on top of the next area *where the big animation of the MC and the red tribe lizard is* and i still couldn't figure it out to get on top of that area!

either its too hard to do with keyboard or im doing something wrong (X

dont get me wrong i love challenges but i guess trying to get on top of that area seems to be quite hard D:
Get to the first pivot, then swing left and right till you have enough momentum to detach towards the next pivot. Rinse and repeat

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah sorry about that ^^ I'm gonna rework how downward smash works, it seems a bit janky!
I think you should either make it charged but while crouching or make it not require charge while airborne like those falling splash attacks in action platformers (as if it uses Kincaid's momentum or whatever)

PS Mid-jump shooting also feel junky in this version, but I wrote about that in PM already

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Get to the first pivot, then swing left and right till you have enough momentum to detach towards the next pivot. Rinse and repeat
I think main problem is that grappling doesn't restore double jumps, at least that's what I was personally struggling with. IMO it should restore at least one, and I think even that would greatly improve experience

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
call me silly dumb dumb but ... i been struggling over 2 hours trying to use the grapple swinging back and forward trying to get on top of the next area
You are probably making the same mistake I was. Do NOT hit the jump button when trying to 'dismount' from the swing. Just hold E, lower yourself with the down key to maximum length, swing back and forth, release E to launch yourself. Do NOT hit the jump button until you are truly ready for a double-jump.

Unless you mean in the water, in which case, just hold E at the lowest part you can to sort of sling-shot yourself up to the next one. Again, jump button not needed for the most part.

xxx_yaboi_xxx

Aug 2, 2018
Is there anything to do after talking to the queen and doing the glitch part?
I also don't have the second gallery scene, how to get?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Read the previous posts about this. If you still failed to find out, get two enemy kobolds and get captured by one of them, then wait for a 3x
Why bother saying that they should read the previous posts if you're going to give the answer anyway? People won't learn if you're just going to hand them the solution.

RockoRoka

Apr 29, 2018
It's the kobold gangbang. Get stunned when a few kobolds are on the same screen as you and wait.
Hey, do you mind explaining a bit? I've managed to get up to 4 around me, and I still can't unlock it, it's the same text and everything as the normal one.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes