4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
RELEASED: Kincaid Experimental Build 002 (Sabertooth Tiger Combat Test)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Reactions: Shura Matoi

ArabelCRK

Oct 6, 2019
I'm kind of lost I downloaded the new build I redone the flight instructor scene to unlock but still don't know how to get the last scene

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
The 6th scene is unlocked by doing the spy quest (retrieving the lost kobold in fact), then speaking to the queen.
If you've already completed the quest, you can't unlock in your current save; do a quick new game going straight to the village. easy quest to do.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
The 6th scene is unlocked by doing the spy quest (retrieving the lost kobold in fact), then speaking to the queen.
If you've already completed the quest, you can't unlock in your current save; do a quick new game going straight to the village. easy quest to do.
what a scene?

ArabelCRK

Oct 6, 2019
Thank you it worked by starting a new save

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
How do I do the quests in the kobold village? I seem to have visited everything on the map but I can't talk to the kobold queen because of some spy or find the missing kobold that the flight guy references, or fix the water for the potters.

I'm assuming at least some of this is in the game based on what other people in the thread are talking about but I'm not sure how to do any of it.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
How do I do the quests in the kobold village? I seem to have visited everything on the map but I can't talk to the kobold queen because of some spy or find the missing kobold that the flight guy references, or fix the water for the potters.

I'm assuming at least some of this is in the game based on what other people in the thread are talking about but I'm not sure how to do any of it.
It's the flight instructor's quest that you should be completing as the others are, well, NPC talk. The walk through on completing his quest are threads deep, so you won't miss it

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017

The missing Kobold is near the entrance of the village. 1 or 2 screen around.

How do I get to the underwater area?
From the wolf fight, at the very bottom of the temple, just go straight right, following the water.

Redstore997

Mar 25, 2018
The Changelog mentions an unscensored scene in the flying school. Is that the scene, taht we got from the flying inspector? Or am I missing it completely?

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
just when i thought there was another boss, i get this XD
1609635558336.png
like really cookiedraggy? XD
welp at least there's an "ending" to the demo i suppose...hope to to play the game when its fully finished tho...now where's those 3 new scenes at...
EDIT: nvm...found em lol

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes