4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

makelokgreatagain

Mar 12, 2020
Can't find the answer to that in here sooo, is there a chance to get an animation for the flying bugs/mosquitos?
Or is it too uncool for patreon to be supporting that type of stuff :cry:? Asking for a friend :oops:

Reactions: Katsuie

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Can't find the answer to that in here sooo, is there a chance to get an animation for the flying bugs/mosquitos?
Or is it too uncool for patreon to be supporting that type of stuff :cry:? Asking for a friend :oops:
Iirc, there was mention that the mosquito and bug will not have H animations due to Patreon content restrictions.

• Sad
Reactions: makelokgreatagain

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 49 - Brave New Pixels!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Apart from the update post, I hope you guys find a new apartment soon Cookiedraggy . Sounds like the situation is really bad, as noone likes living in a place where they can't have the peace they want. :/

Last edited:

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for the kind words <3 Our new downstairs neighbors are super noisy well into the wee hours and talking to them was fruitless. It's not like they are partying, just very inconsiderate with banging doors etc. and also unfriendly, claiming it is not them. Those are bad habits and habits are hard to change. So instead of dealing with them, hoping they change, we decided to just leave.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you for the kind words <3 Our new downstairs neighbors are super noisy well into the wee hours and talking to them was fruitless. It's not like they are partying, just very inconsiderate with banging doors etc. and also unfriendly, claiming it is not them. Those are bad habits and habits are hard to change. So instead of dealing with them, hoping they change, we decided to just leave.
when a-holes neighbors can't be resonated with!

anyways that sucks and im living a same situation as yours only that here the law its useless so i hope you can get rest since there's nothing more important for a person than having a decent rest to guve 200% of productive work in whatever area you're in. in your case would be gaming developer so yeah best of lucks with that and hope you can have a happy new year on keeping the progress of Kincaid pretty smooth game <3

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
You two are roomies?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
6 new sex animations (for Kobold NPCs)
i saw only queen and guards is that all 6? it cant be cus queen had like 3 only i think where are the rest?

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
3 for the queen as you come back and forth.
kobold flower male couple, kobold female guard around the round closed door and... I don't seems to recall a 6th one ^^"

jokuur

May 23, 2019
3 for the queen as you come back and forth.
kobold flower male couple, kobold female guard around the round closed door and... I don't seems to recall a 6th one ^^"
kobold flower male couple didnt show for me before i exited and entered the village again and again but it was older version i didnt check this new version that just came out

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
kobold flower male couple didnt show for me before i exited and entered the village again and again but it was older version i didnt check this new version that just came out
just in case, the male couple aren't on their roof anymore, but just at the entrance of their home.
(so, just one floor below they were previously)

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 50 - Kitty Code & Shout Out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Not going to lie, the art and animation of "Aurelia" looks absolutely lovely! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRapist_00

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
Also I gotta say that it's nice to have one of these games where losing is acknowledged as being deliberate. The dopey faces enemies get when you beat them is great too; though I was hoping that you could fool around with them after knocking them out. I didn't expect this game to be so cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shura Matoi

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
The glimpses into the design process is also super neat. I know absolutely nothing about code or animation, but it’s really cool to see them break it down. It’s like a donut shop with a window to show the people making the donuts in the back LOL

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes