4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I wonder how some projects I follow that are pretty big get away with feral content.
Another game I started following when it was just being posted on ULMF has 650+ patrons and it always had feral dogs in it. There are a few other games I can bring to mind but I don't really want to say now in case Patreon spies are watching. :alien:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I wonder how some projects I follow that are pretty big get away with feral content.
Another game I started following when it was just being posted on ULMF has 650+ patrons and it always had feral dogs in it. There are a few other games I can bring to mind but I don't really want to say now in case Patreon spies are watching. :alien:
patreon spies your hidden stuff

Reactions: dragonsix6969

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Let me guess, said games are made by RPGM? If not, then fill me on the details

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
I wonder if they could add a patch post-release, once it's off patreon, to add again all those nice bits of details. (like hypno and non-con stuff)

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
eeeehhhhh collab with shady lewd kart??? ok, just how many collaborators have join with shady lewd kart??

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
Too many for what it is x)
(but i would say 30-40, since the plan is 60 chara total)

Last edited:

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
Go to the left and grab the blaster, then head to the right to re-enter the lower temple. Find a place with another crystal you might have seen earlier and you will get the tool to move up. ^^
There is room with the bug and brown crystal(stone) and no escape(i already gained a blaster)and if i enter to the crystal i cant escape(i must shoot to activate it?

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Last time I left off there wasn't a village, now there's a village and underwater Physics which utterly nuke my framerate.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Cool game but the spy isn't showing up for me. Is there any way to just unlock the gallery scenes now that the save system has changed?

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
so i was playing and i must admit it was fun until i found area which i cant get out off looks like makers didnt predict me going there from what i see there should be wall jump but i dont have it so (its the area where you find the "q" attack)

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
so i was playing and i must admit it was fun until i found area which i cant get out off looks like makers didnt predict me going there from what i see there should be wall jump but i dont have it so (its the area where you find the "q" attack)
Shoot the magical rocks

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes