4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

fixion

May 29, 2020
Does anyone know what the second scene of gallery is ? ( which below kobold)
It's basically the same scene, but the animation before it is different. You get it by grouping up several kobolds and then letting them rape you. There's a good spot for this where you'll get to by accepting a quest in the kobold village.

Reactions: luis6zi

luis6zi

Aug 24, 2020
It's basically the same scene, but the animation before it is different. You get it by grouping up several kobolds and then letting them rape you. There's a good spot for this where you'll get to by accepting a quest in the kobold village.
THX~

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
What two are outside the village? All I can find is the wing instructor guy
Also wondering this, unless the 6 new animations are the 4 for the queen, the 2 female Kobold Guard and the 2 male Kobolds outside their house, maybe in the changelogs the Flight Instructor counts as a player animation and not a animation for the NPCs?

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
Hi. I must thank the developer.It is an amazing idea and i enjoyed this really much, but it happend to me,that i got stuck. I dont know how to spot spy and the place, where missing kobold suposed to be is empty. What should i do? Is there somone else who has same problem like me??

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 44 - He turns into a tiger when he's ready to eat!

Art Packs
Sketch Packs

Before we jump into it, here's a song to set the mood for this week's roundup:

Hi everyone ^w^

Last week I worked on ... DRUM ROLL ...
A New Enemy!?

Yes, it is actually happening! We're leaving the kobolds behind for some big, big pussy cats. Actually, for wiener cats, more specifically. Of the striped variety.
Since the wolf is going to go on a different planet more suited to him, we thought the jungle could use a big enemy type of its own. We played with a few different ideas and finally settled on a big tiger type enemy that is a melee fighter and ambusher.
Here are some concepts I worked on:

There are some lewd ones in this week's companion !

Aside from the tiger, we're also working on a few non-lewd traps and enemy ideas to build out the level design palette for this planet.

Oh, and don't forget to wishlist us on Steam! ^w~

Cheers,
Cookie

Weekly Sneak Peek - Week 44

Here's some sketches of the sex positions I am playing with for the tiger! I'll probably draw a few more and then whittle down to a few options for the upcoming poll!
Consider if you enjoy the game!

May 23, 2018
Hi. I must thank the developer.It is an amazing idea and i enjoyed this really much, but it happend to me,that i got stuck. I dont know how to spot spy and the place, where missing kobold suposed to be is empty. What should i do? Is there somone else who has same problem like me??
After you exit village by climbing down all the ladders, take the upper path by the first enemy; next screen you should you should see a pit surrounded with red spike plants (instead of purple like usual), jump down there.

Pic to help:

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
After you exit village by climbing down all the ladders, take the upper path by the first enemy; next screen you should you should see a pit surrounded with red spike plants (instead of purple like usual), jump down there.

Pic to help:
Thank you for reply.I did that. But there is some water and thats it.There is nokobold there.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
in a certain part of the map, where you have to swim, the game lowers my fps to 2, the rest of the game works fine for me, but I can't pass that part. is it just me?
Not just you, the framerate plummets to an unplayable state when I get to the underwater area, and only in that area.

My condolences to Cookie and Null, being a cat-owner myself.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 45 - Tiger Purrrgress

Art Packs
Sketch Packs
Hi everyone! ^w^

Tiger Progress
For the tiger I finished a few poses for the sex animation! The finished sketches and ideas are part of the tiger sketch pack that $10+ patrons can grab here:

I also designed some clothes for him!

Some of the clothes are a bit more uh.. revealing. If that is even the correct term for these. o_O;

As always, grab the uncensored version in this week's . ^w~

Boss Concepting
We're wrapping up work on the jungle in big steps now. A key part that is still missing (aside from the actual story, more enemies, traps an NPC interactions) is the main boss of the area.

We teased at it a lot in the past and it's finally time for the "big bold". ^w^

Here are the old sketches I made back then at the very start of the project. I feel like my style and art developed enough to warrant some new sketches. I look at the old designs for inspiration still, though.

Until next week,
Cookie & Null
Weekly Sneak Peek - Week 45

And here's the uncensored clothing designs.
Golden cockrings! <3

Consider if you enjoy the game!

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes