4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Save file after the kobold rescue, all equipment gotten.
i don't know how it works but if i put it in the same folder it doesn't work
Navigate to "*:\Users\"your account"\AppData\Local\Kincaid_2_3" and put the savefile in there. ;)
For easy access, use the "search" function on your Windows bar and search %appdata% - then navigate yourself to what I wrote above.

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
actually, judging by how well smaller water levels render low framerate is definitely a problem of rendering whole level, so devs either need to implement frustrum culling (judging by how grey filter works (that is you can see bright line if you move too fast upwards) it should be possible) or break it into smaller levels

speaking of frustrum culling: devs probably should expand "frustrum" of grey filter by about 10%
Cookiedraggy

PS also, it's definitely a bad design choice to let player access water world without double jump, seeing that you can't exit it otherwise (thankfully I had my infinite jumps cheats)

PPS why doesn't map work on water level?

Last edited:

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Sorry for the radio silence. A day after we released the build our cat passed away and we needed a few days to mourn and regroup. I'll do my best to catch up on this thread and write a roundup soon. Thank you for the patience and I hope you had fun playing the update despite the performance issues which we'll address soon.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah thats why I mentioned, don't have the most recent build myself, I'm saving up for a big update.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Cookie and Null released a post on Patreon yesterday, explaining that they had to take time to mourn their cat that passed away (as Cookie himself stated a few posts earlier) two days after the latest demo release.
I'll be respectful about this and not share the post. They told their patreons to "hug your pet <3", the next round-up should be up on Monday.

All the best to you, Cookie and Null!

fixion

May 29, 2020
HOW MANY NEW ANIMATIONS HAS BEEN ADDED WITH THE LAST UPDATE? I FOUND ONLY TWO IN COBOLT VILLAGE.
there's several if you repeatedly enter the queen's room, and there are also two outside in the village.
i believe there were 5 or 6 new animations added with the latest update in total

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes