4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I think chieftain refers to the queen and if it does that means I might have seen everything. What exactly in this version?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So once you're done with the queen's quest, you just keep speaking to her to see the 6 new kobold animations? That's the way the post a page or two ago sounded.

Mordon

May 21, 2019
Not a big fan of having to regrind after doing everything last update, might just wait till a save gets posted or till my day off to play.
F88hyder provided his save but if you also want the gallery unlocked you can edit the gameoptions.ini file under "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Kincaid_2_3 " and change the values from 0 to 1

Reactions: Stuffie

HimAgain

Aug 21, 2017
Lmao water area needs optimized BAD. Was getting about 4fps before I switched the game to use my GTX 1060, now it goes about 20fps for a while before going up to about 50 after being there for a few minutes.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Ok i found that the queen has 3 animations, and a waiting stance, you can toogle the animations by re-entering the room (2 with dildo, 1 with servant) the others 3 must be the npc from the village but i just managed to see 2

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Here's an updated version of cheat table, now with "no struggle" cheat. Breath holding mechanics seems to have been cut, so I cut access to infinite breath code (although I left the corresponding code intact just in case).
Thanks to F88hyder for his savefile, as re-making infinite jumps cheat would have taken a lot more time without it.

PS Please tell if any of cheats or pointers don't work for you
PPS Is it possible to link that cheat table in main post? I don't like the fact that people keep loosing it just after 1-2 pages

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
I kinda wonder on what kind of NASA machinery devs were testing water level that they decided not to add any toggles for it (although I suspect that performance hit might be due to whole level being rendered or something like that judging by the fact that performance hit happens as soon as you eneter that level... still might be poorely optimized shaders though)

Reactions: smoshcool12

smoshcool12

Oct 10, 2017
I kinda wonder on what kind of NASA machinery devs were testing water level that they decided not to add any toggles for it (although I suspect that performance hit might be due to whole level being rendered or something like that judging by the fact that performance hit happens as soon as you eneter that level... still might be poorely optimized shaders though)
Yeah, the water sections are kinda impossible for me as the frame drop makes it super frustrating for me to sit through

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
ok i am super stuck here, i found the glove thatz lets you grapple on walls and now i am in some kind of arena at the fat top ? but its totally empty, and i dont know what i need to get to the queen OR find the spy. Some random villager said his friend would be missing and that he would ''fly''somewhere, but it beats me WHERE this guy is supposed to be.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
ok i am super stuck here, i found the glove thatz lets you grapple on walls and now i am in some kind of arena at the fat top ? but its totally empty, and i dont know what i need to get to the queen OR find the spy. Some random villager said his friend would be missing and that he would ''fly''somewhere, but it beats me WHERE this guy is supposed to be.
Its close to the village the right map next to it. He's in sort of a lake, there are red thorns all around the place. Easy to miss.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
go to the jungle, keep a low level as much as possible and before the purple spikes there is a small drop with red spikes and a bunch of kobolds there, the guy you are looking for is down there as well. Just save him and go back to the village.

I just finished and catch savefile, but nothing special, 0 new interactions, is only few new animations after spy -> queen on throne and few npc in village. (maybe i wrong, maybe is more?)
put into C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Kincaid_2_3
Is there any way to replay the queen scenes, cause so far the flight insutructor is the only repeatable one for me

wrtfgdtfghdght

Oct 17, 2020
Quoting my nickname like that gives me a notification, so that's a pretty good way I'd say.

RELEASED: Kincaid Build 2020.10

Consider if you enjoy the game!
download link doesn't work anymore, please fix

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes