4.60 star(s) 26 Votes
D

Deleted member 2952052

found the address for the health but idk what to do with it, maybe someone can recreate that max health cheat? idk
08279884 is the health address

Oct 25, 2019
Anyone know how to crush stones in end of glitchaid (if anyone got to there)? Melee attack works only left/right, but i don't know how to use it for bottom. And sorry for no screens, i was accidentally screwed up game folder with screens (and saves).

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah, I just couldn't remember if the table was updated or not. If it hasn't been since the latest update of the game, then it's likely not going to work any more.
I find it a bit funny that my cheat table reqularly gets lost/forgotten. Maybe it should be linked in main post or whatever.

Anyway, here's a link to post with latest version: https://f95zone.to/threads/kincaid-2020-08-cookiedraggy.27547/post-3983383

Although that one is probably going to get outdated pretty soon here as well, but that depends on swiftness of our renamon friend

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Speaking of whom, Stuffie , how shall one summon you into this thread
Quoting my nickname like that gives me a notification, so that's a pretty good way I'd say.

RELEASED: Kincaid Build 2020.10

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for supporting Kincaid! This build took a LOT out of me. I made a lot of new animations for it including 6 brand new sexy animations and a bunch of player animations.

Gone are the days of the silly "heal roll"!
Gone are the days of the awkward mid-air attack.
Gone are the days of being unable to hit those pesky mosquitos!

The Glitchcaid Rift has now closed (until it might reappear one day with new weird test levels!). Thank you for everyone who tried out the new abilities! We know have a good idea of which moves feel "Kincaidy" and which ones needed to go.

The first one to go was of course the downward smash. It was just too janky to pull off. The hookshot is also going to get a major overhaul, though not in this build. We kept the dash and you can obtain it now in the real world in a whole new, completely optional area: After you beat the wolf, follow the path all the way to the right to reach the new Sunken Temple area where you can find it!

If you want to see the new sexy animations, talk to the queen, leave and go back to her! You can repeat that a few times to see some fun things! ^w~ After you leave the Tree Palace the villagers might also have relaxed a little bit, now that the spy has been driven out!

I hope you have fun with this new build. Let us know what you think!

Grab the build here:

WARNING: The save game format has changed and old saves will not work anymore. If you want to keep your old saves, do make backups before you start a new game.

Cheers,
Cookie & Null

Changelog

Added
  • 6 new sex animations (for Kobold NPCs)
  • Lots of new player animations
  • Sunken Temple area (accessible shortly after defeating the wolf)
  • New water system
  • Underwater mechanics and hazards
Changed
  • Air attack now has a dedicated animation with a hitbox that reaches above Kincaid's head, making it easier to hit flying enemies.
  • Energy system and Glove blaster have been completely redesigned. Energy now works with charges. Healing and shooting require one charge. Blaster does a lot of damage.
  • Glitchcaid Rift has been removed.
  • Dash ability can be found in the Sunken Temple area
  • Metroid-Critter-Crawlies have a more forgiving hitbox
Fixed
  • Metroid-Critter-Crawlies can't be used to get unlimited energy anymore.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok even if I like Kobolds, this is a bit much at this point.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
now can we get a save? i ain't hot on playing it from the scratch to the point of new animations (since the game states that old save ain't working anymore)

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Ok even if I like Kobolds, this is a bit much at this point.
well it is pretty much the first hub world/town area so it would make sense that a lot of content for a while will be kobold related considering the only other enemies are a slime and a one time werewolf. The concept pieces for tiger people, anthro insects, and chameleons is somewhat promising to hopefully see some variety soon. Although even if I personally enjoy kobolds I'll admit that the game is in desperate need for more content on the game itself with some new enemies with rape animations and locations.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
well it is pretty much the first hub world/town area so it would make sense that a lot of content for a while will be kobold related considering the only other enemies are a slime and a one time werewolf. The concept pieces for tiger people, anthro insects, and chameleons is somewhat promising to hopefully see some variety soon. Although even if I personally enjoy kobolds I'll admit that the game is in desperate need for more content on the game itself with some new enemies with rape animations and locations.
need big lizard monster :)

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Not a big fan of having to regrind after doing everything last update, might just wait till a save gets posted or till my day off to play.
I just finished and catch savefile, but nothing special, 0 new interactions, is only few new animations after spy -> queen on throne and few npc in village. (maybe i wrong, maybe is more?)
put into C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Kincaid_2_3

DioCannolo

Dec 10, 2017
Still didn't get what to do after i talk to the queen for the first time. she talks about "some guards" that wants to meet me. when i talk to the one near the elevator he doesn't say much :(

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes