4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
You mean those sketches or the NPCs? Because the former looks like a tiger and the latter is literally mentioned to be as kobolds
The sketches. Looks like you only clicked the second spoiler and not the first one. The second spoiler has the tiger, the first one has the croc, but i like all the sketches.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
You must be playing the public build, not the patreon one. The public one is censored and is missing the Glitchcaid part. ^^

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 38 - Bundle of Fun!

Art Packs
Sketch Packs
Hi everyone! It's time for another roundup! Let's see what the dragon and bunny have been up to last week~

The "Pay What You Want" Adult Action Games FREE Demo Bundle!

Our friends at Future Fragments organized a bundle of free lewd platforming games! If you like platformers, definitely check it out! They're all very good! ^w^

You can find the bundle here:

Naughty Kobold Bundle! ~ Wrapping up the coming build

There's not very much left to do for the upcoming build. A few new Kincaid animations are in the works, once for self-heal and one for the underwater dash. The shooting animation is also going to get a face-lift, but I haven't yet decided if it'll make it into this build or the next one.
I'd prefer to add it to this one since the focus of the whole build is on "Polish", so I'd really like to wrap up a big chunk of work on that before moving focus on new content again. ^w^

All the lewd animations that'll go into the build have been done and posted for the Chief Explorer tier and up ($25), but they'll be available to all patrons very soon with the coming build!
All in all the pack includes 6 animations:
  • 4 animations for the chieftain
  • 1 animation for the Tree of Wisdom guards
  • 1 animation for the florist and his boyfriend
You can find the art pack here:

See you next week!
Cookie

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Reactions: Shura Matoi

RodrigoCompai

Mar 14, 2018
Kinda ironic considering he could have downloaded here, not from your itch.io
Yeah im playing the public one, because i discovered the game from itch.io and there said its version 2020.09 and the latest one here was 2020.08 so i thought that it had more content than the 2020.08, my bad

Cyphrus

Mar 6, 2017

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
I can't figure out the rhythm of the wolf fight, I can't get the wolf down more than 1/4th his HP, I was never good at this kind of game. How do I get past this, is there an invulnerability cheat? I don't really want to download a separate program... maybe there could be an easy/story mode??

Last edited:

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I can't figure out the rhythm of the wolf fight, I can't get the wolf down more than 1/4th his HP, I was never good at this kind of game. How do I get past this, is there an invulnerability cheat? I don't really want to download a separate program... maybe there could be an easy/story mode??
Dodge roll every dash attack he makes. Attack when he stopped move. The phase where he summon homing orbs is also a good opportunity as long as you move away before all 4 are created

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
Dodge roll every dash attack he makes. Attack when he stopped move. The phase where he summon homing orbs is also a good opportunity as long as you move away before all 4 are created
You're assuming I have actual reasonable control over the character, and can make it jump, dodge roll, move left, move right, or attack when I want it to, and the hand eye coordination and twitch timing for this sort of work. I don't. I really, really don't. I last seconds in this fight at best, no matter what I do. So where's the invincibility mode so I can get past this section?

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
You're assuming I have actual reasonable control over the character, and can make it jump, dodge roll, move left, move right, or attack when I want it to, and the hand eye coordination and twitch timing for this sort of work. I don't. I really, really don't. I last seconds in this fight at best, no matter what I do. So where's the invincibility mode so I can get past this section?
You might have to research how to use cheat engine and freeze your health value, to my knowledge there's no in game cheat mode. The fight isn't so hard though, he always counters after taking damage, so hit then jump over, hit then jump over etc. When he runs to one side he's going to charge up a big attack, but you can stun him out of it iirc with enough hits.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Since the map layout and all that shit was changed, I dount it will be of the same values
Yeah, I just couldn't remember if the table was updated or not. If it hasn't been since the latest update of the game, then it's likely not going to work any more.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes