4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a secret to the slimeroom? Seems like a very pointless room unless I'm missing something
theres a lot of little areas that were kind of made obsolete when they added in health upgrades in place of health drops that were scattered about.

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
go to the jungle, keep a low level as much as possible and before the purple spikes there is a small drop with red spikes and a bunch of kobolds there, the guy you are looking for is down there as well. Just save him and go back to the village.

Is there any way to replay the queen scenes, cause so far the flight insutructor is the only repeatable one for me
Can you give like a screen shot of the map because i looked where you described and he wasn't there.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is there any way to replay the queen scenes, cause so far the flight insutructor is the only repeatable one for me
Shes completely randomized after you talk to her and she gives you permission to use the bath and what not. Every time you leave the room and come back she'll be in one of 5 or 6 different animations and tells you that shes busy each time you talk to her.

Can you give like a screen shot of the map because i looked where you described and he wasn't there.
I take it you're looking for the lost friend so you can advance to gain access to the queen. Its a little off the beaten path but there's a little spot where you're supposed to go up just outside of the town and there's a pool of water just under a pit of spikes where 5 red kobolds are walking around with the purple bold you're looking for.
kincaid spy.PNG

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I entered one section that lags like hell for some reason, it's the section where you have to swim underwater. Is it a bug or just my PC? The game runs very well otherwise! Great game regardless!

divinebruh

Jul 8, 2017
After I beat the werewolf and got the double jump and the grappling hands upgrade I was able to go to the top-right side of the map. The last room has a heart-shaped background wall and when I open the minimap, the room is coloured in red just like the one with the werewolf. Nothing happens when I go there, so I was wondering if I'm missing something or if it's just empty.

marty145235

May 24, 2019
in a certain part of the map, where you have to swim, the game lowers my fps to 2, the rest of the game works fine for me, but I can't pass that part. is it just me?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
in a certain part of the map, where you have to swim, the game lowers my fps to 2, the rest of the game works fine for me, but I can't pass that part. is it just me?
Me too! But If I remember correctly, the dev even said that the water is a prototype, but do not quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure! Hopefully the underwater section is not mandatory to progress!

Reactions: marty145235
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes