4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
Won't fly with Patreon and gives the artist twice the work for each boss.
I was just stating it was the only suggestion I could think of to please both sides of the aisle. I am not an artist or a programmer, but I know it would be more work, which is why I said I wasn't saying they should do it, was just the only suggestion I could come up with.

Reactions: LeruArt

karanthos

Sep 5, 2017
It would interest me, what is the suggestion of the people here?

I mean without going back to the old way (let's call the old on option A and the new one option B).

It seems, the (only) problem with the new system is, that it don't feel (dominant/rapey) from the monsters anymore, am i right?

Questions 1.

What could/should be added, that option B is okay for ya? (What ideas do you have/wish without going back to option A)

Question 2.

How could Option B evolves, that it included the "needs" of everyone? (Kind of like B+creating C.)

The devs did always appeared here from the beginning and was always communicative.

That's why i think, returning the favor and be constructive instead of bullying is the right way here.

Just my 2 cents.

Karanthos

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... probably some vore enemies like i dreamed before about two sexy females characters having fun inside of something being together sticky and wet.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thanks very much dragonborn,yeah is a cool game but i played it completely,i love the part when the big worm eat us when the harpy catch us,these two sexy ladies getting squeezed and sticky together inside of it,so cute and cool,probably with this game of kincaid we can have something like vore but not vore completely,like the part when we are searching the magical stones and we see a kobold and a tiger going inside a bush to having fun and we can see the bush moving a little crazily and sexy with some hearts coming from it because of these two enemies having fun.

probably some enemies are hiding in the bushes or in the mud camuflaging to capture us by surprise and having fun with us inside of the bushes or in the pond and etc... probably some ninjas enemies are hiding by a mantle with the same color of the background and when we passing in front of them,the ninjas drop the mantle on top of us and they get under the mantle with us to having fun under that mantle where we can see a bulge moving very sexy with our character and the enemy under it.

with this thing of domcaid begin to capture the enemy i think we can play some stealth part of the game like a night forest stage infiltration where kincaid hide on the bushes and wait the enemy to pass in front of it to get trapped where she having fun with the enemy making it sleep because she have fun with him to the sleep inside that bush and continue her way to infiltrate that camp and etc... so in part is not vore but the two characters doing it inside of something censoring them,like that same part of the tiger and the kobold in the bush.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
nice,the female kobolds from the village doesn't looks feminine like these,yeah,these have more belly than breasts but these news version of them looks very nice,thanks very much. :love:

Aug 22, 2021
Is there a way to get the old version before the drastic change ?
If you are referring to the shift from enemy-initiated lewds to player-initiated lewds, a full build implementing that change hasn't come out yet. Just demo's showing how the new system will work. The latest game build uses the old system.

Reactions: Donfightit

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
is a small metroidvania game,¿why is so hard for some users who wants save files?,oh right... the unlocked content..... but is an easy and enjoyable metroidvania game,¿there is a inmense maps now with that game causing others peoples can't complete it for themselves?.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes