Flash Completed Kinetic Chronicle [v1.02ex] [milkysofts]

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone there?Help me!

How to beat the tenticle boss Circeria?She kept slapping me and I failed! Do you have tips?
If you aren't at the boss battle proper where you have help from the water girl then you're just supposed to run. Otherwise just kick her and prevent her from taking out your allies and you're good.

Reactions: NOOOBODY?

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
If you aren't at the boss battle proper where you have help from the water girl then you're just supposed to run. Otherwise just kick her and prevent her from taking out your allies and you're good.
Thanks!It seems like if I am knocked down by Circeria 3 times,Pellusia will drop to the group and I would be slapped to defeat.Now I stuck at the scret level,Lenene doesn't even hurt a bit when I attack her!

Last edited:

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
I saw that you've hacked the game and beat the final boss, but Lenene is too hard for me,once I break the cat,she become more horrible,and easily knock me down then use her fucking tenticle and decrease nearly half of my HP,I wonder if you have any tips.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I saw that you've hacked the game and beat the final boss, but Lenene is too hard for me,once I break the cat,she become more horrible,and easily knock me down then use her fucking tenticle and decrease nearly half of my HP,I wonder if you have any tips.
Is that the boss where you have to keep hitting the ceiling object. Yeah that one is just stupid. I would recommend getting cheat engine and hacking your health and ammo to stay static.

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
Is that the boss where you have to keep hitting the ceiling object. Yeah that one is just stupid. I would recommend getting cheat engine and hacking your health and ammo to stay static.
Yes,as soon as Lenene gets to phase 2,she keep knocking me down and catch and fuck until I fail.I downloaded flash gamemaster and CE,but the former doesn't have a edit button after I drag in the file,and the latter is beyond my comprehension(code?).Can you describe how to make my health or something staic?
I tried to get attacked and find the decreased index,but the new file ...CT created by CE does not seem to work.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Yes,as soon as Lenene gets to phase 2,she keep knocking me down and catch and fuck until I fail.I downloaded flash gamemaster and CE,but the former doesn't have a edit button after I drag in the file,and the latter is beyond my comprehension(code?).Can you describe how to make my health or something staic?
I tried to get attacked and find the decreased index,but the new file ...CT created by CE does not seem to work.
Basically to use Cheat engine, set it to unknown initial value and then set it to decreased value (or increased value) and just run the scan everytime something in the game happens that would indicate a change in the value you want.

here's some values that might help. (use the exact value command as the starting point number, then use decreased value to find the one address that's dropping)

5 stones
4 stones

full health
hit once
Hit twice

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
Basically to use Cheat engine, set it to unknown initial value and then set it to decreased value (or increased value) and just run the scan everytime something in the game happens that would indicate a change in the value you want.

here's some values that might help. (use the exact value command as the starting point number, then use decreased value to find the one address that's dropping)

5 stones
4 stones

full health
hit once
Hit twice
Thanks,but do you mean open CE,choose exact value,enter index 1079574528(full health),and scan?But what I change it to or how to make it static?

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
You are a genius! I scan full health, but there are 30,000 more of them, and I have to scan bit by bit, so I open the game and hit once, and find only one index, toggle it and have static health, but I can't save the cheat, because it won't open when I drag the file to the game. Can you show me how? And how did you find out those index? Or is there an auto scan so I can toggle full health?

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
You are a genius! I scan full health, but there are 30,000 more of them, and I have to scan bit by bit, so I open the game and hit once, and find only one index, toggle it and have static health, but I can't save the cheat, because it won't open when I drag the file to the game. Can you show me how? And how did you find out those index? Or is there an auto scan so I can toggle full health?
It doesn't save the addresses. You are going to have to manually do the same process everytime. It'll take you maybe about a minute but it'll last until you quit the game.

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
Exactly, but it's good enough, though it's a bit troublesome to toggle. And I saw your comments saying the ending is Circeria saying she'll group rape them all, if that is the case, then it"ll be really upsetting, because I was expecting a better ending for Feley. By the way, though I consider the Author's work excellent, I can't support the Arthor in material now, because I can't even live on my own, but hopefully in the future. How about you? Do you support the Arthor on Patron or are just a passer-by?
And I think the Arthor deliberately set the HP to such a stranage number to prevent players from hacking it, but it's fortunate that it doesn't include harder process like pointpin.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Exactly, but it's good enough, though it's a bit troublesome to toggle. And I saw your comments saying the ending is Circeria saying she'll group rape them all, if that is the case, then it"ll be really upsetting, because I was expecting a better ending for Feley. By the way, though I consider the Author's work excellent, I can't support the Arthor in material now, because I can't even live on my own, but hopefully in the future. How about you? Do you support the Arthor on Patron or are just a passer-by?
And I think the Arthor deliberately set the HP to such a stranage number to prevent players from hacking it, but it's fortunate that it doesn't include harder process like pointpin.
The ending is happy one. The Ciceria rape thing is more less a joke (the protagonist has already been raped by Ciceria by this point; the context being that Feley's ejaculation can be used as ammo) and the entire conflict does get resolved.

As for me, I supported the developer the best I could.

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
That's a great relief! I see the plot before implying that Pellucia and Circeria are friends of Feley's father, and I won't stand if they hurt friends.
It's admirable that you do support the developer. The Author said the game mainly faces to Japanese and needs to follow their laws, but it seems like an American style to me, even the language is English not Japenese. Or does the Author mean supporters are mainly J or something else?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
That's a great relief! I see the plot before implying that Pellucia and Circeria are friends of Feley's father, and I won't stand if they hurt friends.
It's admirable that you do support the developer. The Author said the game mainly faces to Japanese and needs to follow their laws, but it seems like an American style to me, even the language is English not Japenese. Or does the Author mean supporters are mainly J or something else?
He means in terms of content the game needs to follow Japanese laws. So no penis and vagina need to be blurred.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
If anyone can throw out a full save, that’d be great. I’m not too terribly good with the puzzles and such...

NOOOBODY?

Mar 11, 2020
He means in terms of content the game needs to follow Japanese laws. So no penis and vagina need to be blurred.
I don't know if the author is a Japense. And I think Lenene is really unbeatable so I used CE, and like you said, it's a happy ending. Circeria played a prank. And even I just beat the game, there are still pages missing in the secret diary. I know it's necessary to lose to see CG,but why there are still some after the defeat of Lenene? And there seems to be some collecting elements, one wire tied to a glove in the ruin, a sphere at the waterfall. Do you have any idea what could they do?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If I'm reading their Patreon correctly, it looks like this is completed. Can anyone confirm this?