Flash Completed Kinetic Chronicle [v1.02ex] [milkysofts]

Apr 28, 2018
If this is not the actual game and the fix only... why is this thread made?
...Unless OP forgot to include download links for the game?

Nov 22, 2018
If this is not the actual game and the fix only... why is this thread made?
...Unless OP forgot to include download links for the game?
The thread was made long time ago and it used to have the full game to download.
Actually, the full 1.02 is still available somewhere in this thread.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Comparing to 1.02 that's about 1.04GB in size, the 1.02ex is only 96.5MB, so it should be update patch only.
I see.. It's was only a fix. But why then full game cannot be downloaded?
I found version 1.00b (380mb) but patch cannot be applied to it.

Apr 28, 2018
Would anyone happen to have a 100% save file by any chance? Cause I just remembered this game. I remembered playing this game a couple of months back and the puzzles made me rage quit and the controls too.
EDIT: Nevermind I don't want the save I deleted the game that second boss is a piece of (BEEP). I give up.
I'm tired of these games becoming impossible to play these days screw it.

Last edited:

Inquisitor9

Aug 5, 2016
OP only has the patch, but not the base game itself. So it doesn't work because of that.
Here's the 1.02 EX Version:

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Here is my save file, with one additional CG that the last guy who posted missed. There is a single CG that seems to be missing which is the 3rd one on the 7th page, if anybody has any idea of how to get it, please let me know
You're a genuine legend btw

arsuzsm

May 3, 2017
The author released a demo of his newest game. It is available on his patreon page for free.
Edit: Here is the link:

Reactions: tractordriver

sim64k

Aug 18, 2017
Please let me know if there are parts of the game where the dialogue doesn't make sense.

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
Anyone can help me? I'm stuck in the level when i fight against the robot when he just run after me what I need to do?