• YES

Votes: 172 51.5%
  • NO

Votes: 162 48.5%

• Total voters

W.L.C

Nov 12, 2020
Hi W.L.C.,

Where is the MC's work place on the map (running around to every building is not fun), the map is HUGE. I'm trying your game, what about some hints. :)

Thanks

P.S. Your going to receive a lot of switch to Ren'Py from RPG Maker MV, and the need of proofreading - just a heads up and not a bad idea, because you've just started your game dev you have choices (unless there are features in your game that rely on RPG elements that cannot be replicated in Ren'Py), no pressure, just a little nudge and friendly suggestion.

P.S.S. I believe (hope) its from the machine translation from Chinese to English, but the dialogue at the beginning had me chuckling like I was watching a poorly dubbed Z-class movie (I'm not criticizing your writing or game making dreams, but that was some funny dialogue (I guess it was not meant to be).

Good luck
Thank you for your advice and play my game. I'm very happy. Actually, I study English by myself. I can speak simple English:cry:,But writing...Um...I'll keep crying till I do it.
MC's work place in Taxi company. Because the game is a Beta, So, When you get key of taxi,It's over.
You gave me a lot of valuable advice, Thanks again. (y)

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

W.L.C

Nov 12, 2020
[QUOTE =“ rizhaoxianyu,帖子:4957789,成员:2110675”]
我敢肯定这将是一个很好的游戏
[/引用]
Thank you!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
King of City[Beta]M.L.C

Original Size Win: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win: 306 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: hainhq

Hentaiweeb

Apr 12, 2020
I played your game. Your game has too many game breaking. On the main quest I was driving in the car with Ida and I received a fail loading error during the mission. Please patch the king of city beta. Thank you!

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Greetings M.L.C.

I just started playing your game and so far it's good, however, I noticed a few things...

A journal might also be something to consider adding later for task reminders so players where to go next. (Note: Garden Street, Downtown, Black Street, and Henry Street because I made a mistake of thinking it was only three locations.)

Bought noodles from a vendor food but it seems I'm not able to eat.

I also got an Error message while driving to the airport with Ida ( Note: I crashed three times before getting used to the controls by the way.)
1638583600739.png

I would also mention something about a proofreader but saw your last message on your Patreon page.

Still, it's a good start.