Oct 8, 2019
Looking at sample images the 3dcg looks very dated.

Is this one guy using clone magic, or is it different guys who all happen to look the same due to low art budget?
I am not sure what he is using, I kinda want to say that it is a heavily modded Sims 4 as per my gut feeling, but I don't have any way to confirm this

• Haha
Reactions: SomeoneX22

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Don't know also wont argue over it.

Tho will say this:
goblins have like elf pointy ears.
orcs has bulkier body and "mouth fangs"

as common features.

But then again, that thing is def not hulk or shrek :KEK:

If you see an orc cool, I'm guessing its goblin so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's a tall fat troll that comes out of my fantasy. He is Gorgak Troll...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Looking at sample images the 3dcg looks very dated.

Is this one guy using clone magic, or is it different guys who all happen to look the same due to low art budget?
They are different guys who all happen to look the same due to they're all temple slaves. They have different faces but same looks.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well, that was horrible.

The previews at least are accurate, all graphics are dark and muddy, rendered on a potato.

I couldn't even get started.

Reactions: harem.king

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This game has 648 WEBM animation files. You need VP8 or VP9 video codecs in your system, to play them.
Try K-lite codec pack that has anyone.
I didn't run into any errors, I just found the images presented to be too ugly to want to continue playing.

• Wow
Reactions: TwilightStorm

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
yeah i'm willing to give this game a try but it should get to the compressors first. 8 gigs is quite the size
As I said to a post above, this game has 648 webm video files (not images) in movies folder that takes 6.50 GB in length and they can not be compressed because they are already with vp8 video codec. The images of the game are only 1.72 GB

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Wow! Can you upload a sample of what you see?
As I said in my first message, the samples you posted right here in the main post are accurate representations of how bad the images are. I don't know what quality of machine you rendered this game on, but I think it needed an upgrade or you needed to learn more about the software you were using.

• Angry

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
As I said in my first message, the samples you posted right here in the main post are accurate representations of how bad the images are. I don't know what quality of machine you rendered this game on, but I think it needed an upgrade or you needed to learn more about the software you were using.
Ohh! Sorry, my bad! I could never realize that you don't like an 8GB RGB game because of 10 sample screenshots!!!
I deleted all my conversation with you, to save some space here...

Last edited:

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Ohh! Sorry, my bad! I could never realize that you don't like an 8GB RGB game because of 10 sample screenshots!!!
I've seen other games here with the same game style. So far I like it, but without any intention of offense, the graphics are a bit difficult to see.

I don´t think they are bad, but it my PC it seems like they were made on a different resolution, so some details are so tiny (for example, the character's thumbnail on the dialogs) that it gets a bit difficult for me to appreciate them correctly.

For example:
1704681832636.png

MC's character face is barely visible, and I'm playing with a 1920x1080 resolution (not a widescreen monitor).

Art reminds me of the old classic games (I love them), so I'm enjoying it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I didn't depend on the screen shots, I downloaded the game and played it for a bit to discover if those screen shots are representative of the actual games quality.

Unfortunately, they are representative.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
As I said to a post above, this game has 648 webm video files (not images) in movies folder that takes 6.50 GB in length and they can not be compressed because they are already with vp8 video codec. The images of the game are only 1.72 GB
Ya sorry but just cause they already use the vp8 codec doesn't mean they can't be compressed further. It just means they're gonna lose quality faster than if they were being converted from another codec. For example if you did something stupid like encoded them originally at 10Mbps then even at 1080p they could easily be compressed by re-encoding down to 3Mbps without any actual quality drop while producing a substantial decrease in file size. Similarly you could reduce resolution while also reducing bitrate to keep overall quality level. Then there's also the question of if you used a single pass constant bitrate or a multipass variable bit rate. The reality is while video codec counts for a lot if you're not optimizing your encoding settings odds are you're producing significantly larger files than are necessary.

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
Well, that was horrible.

The previews at least are accurate, all graphics are dark and muddy, rendered on a potato.

I couldn't even get started.
Sorry to hear that. I've started playing adult videogames back on DOS. And when first version of "3D SexVilla" (which later transformed into 3DSV2 and even later in TK17) came out it was pretty decent graphic engine for the time.
So no complains from me! ))

But size is killing me. I want to try it, but don't want to download a game whole day. Like it was back then.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Well... I've been playing it for some time now and while overall I like the premise and intention of the game, I have to admit that it's getting very hard for me to follow.

The graphics could use some work. There are animations where the male model seems to have boobs, although it's a bit unclear since the very small resolution doesn't let me see him well, not to mention the weird faces he makes nearly all the time.

Texts could also benefit from some proofreading, as some of them would seem to have been written by different people. Looks like some paragraphs were written by someone native or with a good understanding of English, and others were written by someone with a heavily broken "engrish".

What is getting more and more annoying for me is the inconsistency in the backstory of some of the characters.

Like when talking with the baroness, she claims having slept with the whole stronghold male garrison, just to say later that it was not the case and had barely slept with anyone including her husband, giving the idea of her having been waiting for the MC to return.

The same happens later with the Orc girl, who the MC has to complete a 3F challenge (fight, feed, fuck), and then she tells him he has to bang her as hard and rough as possible, just to change her mind shortly after because it turns out she is a virgin with no experience and would like something more romantic on her first mating, and then a bit later when running from some orc patrol she mentions she would like to kill them because they had raped her several times (then I guess she wasn't a virgin either?).

Not to mention the empty threats from MC to the Succubus. I mean... she came out of hell to fight him, and the best threat he can come up with to make her obey him is... sending her back to hell?... and then less than 5 minutes later of dialog she has to go back to hell because that's where she lives!

Anyways... I kinda like the overall idea of the game, but IMHO I think it definitely could use revisiting the story details as well as the graphics.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Well... I've been playing it for some time now and while overall I like the premise and intention of the game, I have to admit that it's getting very hard for me to follow.

The graphics could use some work. There are animations where the male model seems to have boobs, although it's a bit unclear since the very small resolution doesn't let me see him well, not to mention the weird faces he makes nearly all the time.

Texts could also benefit from some proofreading, as some of them would seem to have been written by different people. Looks like some paragraphs were written by someone native or with a good understanding of English, and others were written by someone with a heavily broken "engrish".

What is getting more and more annoying for me is the inconsistency in the backstory of some of the characters.

Like when talking with the baroness, she claims having slept with the whole stronghold male garrison, just to say later that it was not the case and had barely slept with anyone including her husband, giving the idea of her having been waiting for the MC to return.

The same happens later with the Orc girl, who the MC has to complete a 3F challenge (fight, feed, fuck), and then she tells him he has to bang her as hard and rough as possible, just to change her mind shortly after because it turns out she is a virgin with no experience and would like something more romantic on her first mating, and then a bit later when running from some orc patrol she mentions she would like to kill them because they had raped her several times (then I guess she wasn't a virgin either?).

Not to mention the empty threats from MC to the Succubus. I mean... she came out of hell to fight him, and the best threat he can come up with to make her obey him is... sending her back to hell?... and then less than 5 minutes later of dialog she has to go back to hell because that's where she lives!

Anyways... I kinda like the overall idea of the game, but IMHO I think it definitely could use revisiting the story details as well as the graphics.

I want to thank you at least, for download it and start.

Answer to all above...

1. game graphics are not the same everywhere in game. The MC is in colorless backgrounds and the only colors that I want to show an emphasis are the colors of the actors (most, not all of them).

2. all texts are written by me. English is not my native lang. the heavily broken "engrish" you say has to do with spelling?

3. The resolution of any anim is 1920x1080 (HD) and the resolution of the pictures is 1778x1000 (HD windowed) click their properties to see it. Your system has higher resolution than that? or is an issue?

4. the game always tries to lure MC to his death.
Baroness Mara tries to convince him to fuck with her because her husband goes with any slut but her and so she fucked any soldier trying to lure him that he does nothing wrong if he participates and if he does that, he dies!
At the end and when she gets his sperm in her womb she tells him the truth.
Otherwise she kills him with her dagger.
It's not a backstory but a story part not understandable to you because of your choices.

5. Orcana (the orc girl) said that she has never mate with any orc because she smells like human to orcs and asked the MC to be gentle because she never has mate with any human. Orcana hates Orcs because they raped her because of that.
MC came up with the thought that she is virgin (Yellow letters and "Thinking:" is a thought expression in game).

6. Succubus came up from hell to see what the green troll and the orc patrols doing and she found MC by accident in the cave.
It gathered his sperm and went back to to hell to inform the queen of hell Lilith otherwise another succubus would come, in search for it setting the MC to danger and that's how it left...

Last edited:

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I want to thank you at least, for download it and start.

Answer to all above...

1. game graphics are not the same everywhere in game. The MC is in colorless backgrounds and the only colors that I want to show an emphasis are the colors of the actors.

2. all texts are written by me. English is not my native lang. the heavily broken "engrish" you say has to do with spelling?

3. The resolution of any anim is 1920x1080 (HD) and the resolution of the pictures is 1778x1000 (HD windowed) click their properties to see it. Your system has higher resolution than that? or is an issue?

4. the game always tries to lure MC to his death.
Baroness Mara tries to convince him to fuck with her because her husband goes with any slut but her and so she fucked any soldier trying to lure him that he does nothing wrong if he participates and if he does that, he dies!
At the end and when she gets his sperm in her womb she tells him the truth.
Otherwise she kills him with her dagger.
It's not a backstory but a story part unseen to you because of your choices.

5. Orcana (the orc girl) said that she has never mate with any orc because she smells like human to orcs and asked the MC to be gentle because she never has mate with any human. Orcana hates Orcs because they raped her because of that.
MC came up with the thought that she is virgin (Yellow letters and "Thinking:" is a thought expression in game).

6. Succubus came up from hell to see what the green troll and the orc patrols doing and she found MC by accident in the cave.
It gathered his sperm and went back to to hell to inform the queen of hell Lilith otherwise another succubus would come, in search for it setting the MC to danger and that's how it left...
Thanks! It's much clearer now. May I suggest adding the clarification of point 4 somewhere so the player is aware? Now with the premise of the game is trying to lure MC to his death, some details fall in the right places (like the "friendship" with the baron, and some other interactions).

Regarding the language, there are a few spelling issues indeed, but what in my case makes it sometimes a bit hard to get is when using what I guess is the literal translation of common sayings or expressions. While I can understand the meaning of the conversation by the context, it can get tricky and a bit repetitive (as in "You need to go to the Angel's tomb to see the dead Angel's statue, to resurrect the dead Angel"). If I can suggest something, maybe tools like Grammarly could help refine the text (if still possible).

I play with my resolution set to 1920x1080, by the way, and I installed the codecs you previously mentioned to make sure it works for me. Still, if I maximize it the resolution stays as in the picture I shared in a previous post, it only centers the screen and fills the resto if it with black space.

I don't know if this is your first game, but as I pointed out the opportunity areas I've found, I also like to point out some of the strong points of this game that so far I've quite liked:

1. I haven't seen yet other games with the same platform that contain animations. The ones I've played have static art (which is fine), and I can only imagine how hard must have been managing to add the animations.
  2. While the art resolution doesn't help me much, I like that so far every character has its persona and background, meaning that every girl is different from the others, which in many harem-based games is not achieved.
  3. Art in the open world is very nice. I liked a lot the forest (before entering the cave) and when traveling to Orcana's town. It kinda reminds me of games when I was a child.
  4. Lewd scenes are not as repetitive and plain as I've seen in many games here. I'd love to have a better resolution so I could appreciate them better, but so far I like the way they are presented.
  5. You managed to create the needed mystery ambiance for the story, and while the mixture of what seems to be the lure of LOTR, elements from the bible, and possibly other sources in some points is a bit overloaded, it is not a predictable story, which makes it refreshing since most of the games in this site have pretty much the same standard story elements.
  6. For me, the story comes first on any game I play, and so far this one is quite catchy.
Overall, I think you managed to pull a good game, and if you still have the chance to refine the details on the constructive critique of the community, it can get to be a true jewel.

• Love
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote