monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
The Mega was terminated. I have everything backed up and am looking for a suitable alternative to Mega. I'll keep you guys updated.
Maybe try udrop.com it gives out free 200gb of data you may be able to use that
I sent you a message to you in DM,

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
If you don't wanna use dropbox or drive a bunch of fanbox artists started using this site when pixiv adapted Patreons no fun standards and started banning anything even remotely risque

Easy to use, and relatively user friendly, decent speeds too.

Landrewsfan

Mar 4, 2023
The Mega was terminated. I have everything backed up and am looking for a suitable alternative to Mega. I'll keep you guys updated.
G0File can be an alternative, I used to get some pretty good (hard to find) content on that platform.

BTW, Thanks for sharing with us mortals!

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Hey any updates on the new upload link you will use to post the kingbang stuff ?
There were a few suggestions above given did any work for you ?

Another option could be to just post it on exhentai directly and make people read it there

Mar 28, 2020
I can't access exhentai today. I already deleted the cookies and logged in again and I still can't access it

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Can you Please delete the psd files they took to many memory
Don't be a self-centred prick, the correct solution is to either ask them to move the PSDs to a separate top folder or to simply download the non-PSD subfolders individually. I'm sure there are people on here surfing on a toasted potato for whom the triplicate images are too much as well, or even just all English images across the years in one go.

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Can you Please delete the psd files they took to many memory
What do you mean by "to many memory"? Do you mean that you don't have enough space on your devices hard drive, or that there is a bandwidth limitation? Remember that you have the option to not download the PSD files.