monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I noticed that Kingbang has some new notice on August 24 does anyone know what it says ?

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
VERY hot edit! Did you make the part where Bowser kills Peach with his spiked back? That part was perfection!
I saw that video it's hot as well
So did they rip Peach's limbs off ? It seems she doesn't have her arms and legs anymore.
Any reason why Peach was killed and not just used as a breeding hole for infinity ?
We also need the updated pics of the remaining images to see what happened

Landrewsfan

Mar 4, 2023
Thanks for updating the folder Mindoss75! Just one little doubt: I cant find the full version of this image on your folder, have u included it?

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for updating the folder Mindoss75! Just one little doubt: I cant find the full version of this image on your folder, have u included it?
It seems that image was missing from the original archive. I was able to pull it from the original post. It has been added to the 2023-08 > Eng folder

Reactions: Landrewsfan

Landrewsfan

Mar 4, 2023
It seems that image was missing from the original archive. I was able to pull it from the original post. It has been added to the 2023-08 > Eng folder
So, the Princess Peach Saga isnt over yet... BTW thank you very much for sharing it with us!