VN Ren'Py Kingdom cum Deliverance [v0.1] [Mr.X]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KingdomCumDeliverance-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi wondering if it a bug when you go with your Aunt to collect potatoes, i click on the Dodge button nothing happens. Thanks

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi wondering if it a bug when you go with your Aunt to collect potatoes, i click on the Dodge button nothing happens. Thanks

_Mr.X_

Game Developer
May 4, 2024
The timing window is 1.5 seconds. It's probably too short a time to click the button in time while playing for the first time. I'll look into it. For now rollback and click again within time it will work.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
ok Thanks yeah i tried to click for a good 10 to 15 times giving up now ill continue playing with the next update hopefully with more time to click. Thanks

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The timing window is 1.5 seconds. It's probably too short a time to click the button in time while playing for the first time. I'll look into it. For now rollback and click again within time it will work.
what are the future tags will it have any ntr/sharing/swinging/lesbian and if so will it be avoidable?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote