May 21, 2018
Wow, I thought the Kingdom Hearts jokes were just that, jokes. But no, this obviously takes a rather humourous level of design from KH. Your character's palletes and attack combo's are pretty obviously Sora's, and the pause menu is straight up from KH. Good stuff, made me chuckle.

Unfortunately, Unity projects don't respect my global key rebinds, so I can't play this with my ancient keyboard where a quarter of the keys don't work. Like the spacebar. That's kind of an important one. So I guess I'll longingly watch this one from afar for now. Hole Dweller is a gem, I'm sure this one will shape up too.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Wow, this is a huge upgrade art-wise from hole dweller. The art in that game was maybe the worst I've ever seen on this site and kept me from taking it seriously, but this is borderline good despite being a similar style. Not really a game here yet, but this has potential

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Aug 22, 2017
I'll wait till there's mouse only support before I mess with this one
This is a potential Patreon, this Dev has an excellent game under his belt
You know what?
I can play the animations with all the rotation and camera moves just binding all the movement keys to the direccional ones and put both attack in num 0 (numpad) and spell in the dot just sided with it.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes