C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
This prototype is already better than 95% of the games posted here.
Really excited to see this project grow as I really enjoyed Hole Dweller and the freedom you had in it.
That same freedom being translated to 3D is really promising. The animations look good and the style of the models are perfectly translated from the 2D artstyle which looks superb. One thing I hope gets added is a "Point of View" mode in the future.

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
I guess it's a nice proof of concept. Wish I could do more than mess around with the non-functioning combat/platforming and fuck a big wolf girl.

May 16, 2022
Very excited for this Hole Dweller was kino, but having a 3d version of it with some more gameplay involved and just as much breeding will really press my buttons!

May 3, 2018
My list wish for this new project:
- Most if not all the content from the previous game, fetishes, customization and so.
- Sexual traits so girls get addicted to blowjobs, anal, creampies, etc., with unique dialogues for it.
- More dialogues that change depending on the training and traits.
- Anal only once again but this time with teasing from the player.
i agree with this, mostly because i'm an anal lover

DeanHawk223

Mar 15, 2022
Really excited for this one, didn't play his last game but I tried the builds and I enjoyed my time with it.

TGG2722

Sep 27, 2023
How do you guys get into the game tho. Can't even press start or am i missing sumthin.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I really am hoping the dev will include the option for Male/Male as well, just like in their previous game. Loved the first game, it had a lot of variety and fun options to mess with.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes