ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah still doesn't work
could you take a screenshot of how far you get ?
if you get the Start button to pop up and pressing space doesn't work maybe you pressed the rebind keys button?
if so try pressing F9 to reset the controls

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
Is there a way to have sex scenes run themselves? Maybe an unlockable thing at some point after the scenes are mastered? It can be fun, but sometimes I just want to watch :coffee:

I like what I see so far, either way. Will be keeping an eye on this.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to have sex scenes run themselves? Maybe an unlockable thing at some point after the scenes are mastered? It can be fun, but sometimes I just want to watch :coffee:

I like what I see so far, either way. Will be keeping an eye on this.
Theres not a lock button ATM but if you hold "Alt" or "Space" by default the animation doesn't count towards gameplay, you get a gizmo in the way tho.

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
Theres not a lock button ATM but if you hold "Alt" or "Space" by default the animation doesn't count towards gameplay, you get a gizmo in the way tho.
Ah, the dev themselves -- thank you!

Good enough for now, I say. If I may humbly suggest, you should add in a lock for the scenes that you can unlock down the line, like when you master a position so the player can just enjoy it.

no pressure of course though I'm just one person. Keep up the stellar work!

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
i was gonna post it myself when it was anything worth booting up, right now it is basically just a model viewer
I have seen worst full release AA games.
This is a really good proof of conccept, controls feel right and responsive, menus although kinda clunky, work as intended and the models look really good, a good blend between 3D and 2D, the pixel-art aesthetic makes them look better although that opinion may vary among each player.

I'm not into furry that much, I play Hole Dweller a lot when human-like characters were introduced but overall, really nice game right here, I hope everything goes well with the development~

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Ah yea you can play with controller and rebind buttons on it too (not sure if unity will auto detect PSX controllers tho)
It does not, no. :cry:
Didn't get into remapping but tried it out with a mix of keyboard and controller, hoping this gets the same or greater customization as Hole Dweller, so far so hot.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
This is an atrocity. Proof of 'just because you can doesn't mean you should'.
Is this guy for real? Is he just butthurt because a dev was so successful they made a second furry game?

ThighHighGames is one of the few rare Patreon success stories, and an example of a dev that positively interacts with the F95Zone community instead of raging that people are pirating their game, and this guy wants to shit on that because they don't like the content? lmao.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Is this guy for real? Is he just butthurt because a dev was so successful they made a second furry game?

ThighHighGames is one of the few rare Patreon success stories, and an example of a dev that positively interacts with the F95Zone community instead of raging that people are pirating their game, and this guy wants to shit on that because they don't like the content? lmao.
Just another in the long list of people who feel the need to state an opinion on something they are going into, knowing they already dislike said thing. Also thinking said opinion really matters, much like the anti-mtl people, you can see what the game is and all it's details on the first page, but they still whine about it.

My favorite thing with the anti-mtl crowd, is games aren't allowed to be posted here raw in japanese, but that's brain rot for you.

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
how did both of you fall for their bait with ease?

it can't be that easy. proceed with the bugfixing.
GBqE-ZrW0AAV_Xm.jpg

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
how did both of you fall for their bait with ease?

it can't be that easy. proceed with the bugfixing.
View attachment 3240112
Stating repeating behaviors that happen all the time is not getting "baited" sir, it's stating the obvious. Me getting "baited" would be personally responding to said person and maybe getting angry about said thing.

If criticizing an idiotic behavior is getting baited, I guess most people should never interact with people in general then.

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
yes. sadly, you got baited. you didn't criticize anyone; you gave them a funny yap reaction to their singular negative/vague comment out of 97 comments

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes