3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Translation quality itself actually pretty good especially by MTL standarts, but it needs some polish. Line breaks and menu translation and its should be pretty enjoyable.

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Even though it’s a damn MTL, this game looks too good to pass on.

Anyone please confirm how’s the MTL, is it readable or outright poetry?

I heard that Chat Gpt MTL translations are as good as real translations, it would be nice if can anyone try it for this one!
This will never be a thing nor will it be a good thing lol. It's still a shit MTL translation at its core.

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Pretty basic. What translation that is not cut off is readable with standard gender confusion. Surprised no one tried to tag this NTR as I think MC has a fiancée. Not saying it needs one, just a comment on some of the trash tagging that pops up. Error messages when her status changes but you can just click thru them and keep playing.

munchar

Jun 8, 2017
Every now and then you get hit by th-

... and that's pretty much it, you can't keep up with the text because it's physically imposible to read it.

I'm okay with the poetry of an okay-ish translation, but not even all the menus are translated.

Jan 7, 2022
I got this below error after waking up after 1st event of hypnotist dude. It was gone after I clicked ok like 3-4 times.

Idon’t understand it but I hope it doesn’t break the game later. Would appreciate if anyone can look into it.

PS
The MTL is pretty ok until now, it makes good sense. But dialogue overflows from the text box in lots of places which is annoying. Hope some one can do a word wrap to fix this. Also some menu part is untranslated :(

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
90 percent if japanese games that I see lately are just female protagonist rape games. Is there nothing else in demand in Japan... :cry:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
90 percent if japanese games that I see lately are just female protagonist rape games. Is there nothing else in demand in Japan... :cry:
It has always been like that. Just that most games that got translated were actually good (thus creating enough demand for translation).

With mtls, you get any random game translated in minutes.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Well hopefully some hero can do the manual editing of things and finish up things to share with the rest of us if possible.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Idon’t understand it but I hope it doesn’t break the game later. Would appreciate if anyone can look into it.
That screenshot means a plugin is failing to change a Erostatus parameter. the count for how many times you fucked or something is probably broken. You may be able to play from start to finish but the title is assuredly broken to some degree.

I would suggest not playing this until someone fixes that.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
If anyone needs the original (bought it myself from DLSite) japanese v1.01, here you go:

That screenshot means a plugin is failing to change a Erostatus parameter. the count for how many times you fucked or something is probably broken. You may be able to play from start to finish but the title is assuredly broken to some degree.

I would suggest not playing this until someone fixes that.
Thanks for the info. Funny because of some broken battlefuck etc. my translation of another game was deleted from here, lol. F95 Logic i guess.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If anyone needs the original (bought it myself from DLSite) japanese v1.01, here you go:

Thanks for the info. Funny because of some broken battlefuck etc. my translation of another game was deleted from here, lol. F95 Logic i guess.
You are still going on about that? Are you okay buddy? I don't think it is healthy to be caught up on things so insignificant for months on end. :unsure:

Secondly IMHO, this game should be pulled if it is broken but those decision are not up to me. I also believe the translator or a user can probably fix this easy enough. I also haven't tested this game because why would I? could be wrong and it isn't broken just it looks broke to me.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You may fix them, just open translation tool and check thousands of text boxes if you have a time.

I really appreciate such care:giggle:
If somebody have a freetime to fix translation and translate status menu with game menu, I may share translation project with japanese version.
I think it was pretty obvious that I was kidding about the hitmen and previously with all the revenge stuff. I didn't thought it would be hard to understand either.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes