Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
"I'm also planing to make first rape scene optional." for this option are you making it so that with the bandit leader girl get raped? Lets say she beats the first bandit and then she losses with the girl, do we get a new scene where the bandit leader fucks her (strapon) losing her virginity, getting dominated and turns her into a slave which would mean a bad end? or that would be for the goblins, the other bandits or someone else?
I was talking about scene with soldiers, one that you see before getting out of tunnel.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I was talking about scene with soldiers, one that you see before getting out of tunnel.
No but I'm saying besides being that optional is there going to be an option for her to get raped despite beating the soldiers, that why I said the bandit female leader.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
No but I'm saying besides being that optional is there going to be an option for her to get raped despite beating the soldiers, that why I said the bandit female leader.
No there wont be any scene if you win. The kind of femdom you want(as far as I understand) will be given in the future, depending on how Leana's character has developed based on players choices. Currently Leana doesn't have any interest in sex, but player will be able to awake that desire and that will lead to different approaches to same quests/situations.

Reactions: Alannnnn

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
No there wont be any scene if you win. The kind of femdom you want(as far as I understand) will be given in the future, depending on how Leana's character has developed based on players choices. Currently Leana doesn't have any interest in sex, but player will be able to awake that desire and that will lead to different approaches to same quests/situations.
Ok Ok, no worries. I get it, the game is barely starting anyways. When do you think we will get a next update? I rather wait more so it doesn't get rushed.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Ok Ok, no worries. I get it, the game is barely starting anyways. When do you think we will get a next update? I rather wait more so it doesn't get rushed.
We plan to release version 0.2 at the beginning of the next month.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019

It was kinda tiring(especially remaking soldier rape scene), but I updated everything except combat system and remade every cutscene in new system.
WARNING: There might be some interactions like "Blank cutscene object", just ignore them, that means they are just place holders. I'll use them later.
Changelog
  • Lots of bug fixes
  • You can now avoid getting raped by soldiers
  • Items in inventory now stacks
  • Evenon will not disappear on load or room change
  • Quests change as intended
- - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
i noticed so many fucking bugs:the save game puts you before the shamen fight, not after and if you reload, then regardless of the outcome with the enemy soldiers, the screen always just goes black and gets stuck, effectively making the save game useless.
going back down to previous segments of the map causes a crash due to a coding error.

sometimes the shamen's timer randomly speeds up and it results in the keys flashing by faster than the human eye can proces

if you reach below 0 health during the samen fight, you dont die, you just become a gyser of blood and when you try to reload, the game enters fucked up gymnastics mode.

and sweet salty christ, i tried to bind my combat keys to my arrow keys and something royally fucked up
instead of the arrow keys
i got "&" " ' " and "-" which are distinctly NOT what i bound them as.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
i noticed so many fucking bugs:the save game puts you before the shamen fight, not after and if you reload, then regardless of the outcome with the enemy soldiers, the screen always just goes black and gets stuck, effectively making the save game useless.
going back down to previous segments of the map causes a crash due to a coding error.

sometimes the shamen's timer randomly speeds up and it results in the keys flashing by faster than the human eye can proces

if you reach below 0 health during the samen fight, you dont die, you just become a gyser of blood and when you try to reload, the game enters fucked up gymnastics mode.

and sweet salty christ, i tried to bind my combat keys to my arrow keys and something royally fucked up
instead of the arrow keys
i got "&" " ' " and "-" which are distinctly NOT what i bound them as.
I can't seem to trigger any bugs you mentioned, I can assign arrow keys just fine(as you can see in the attachment) so I'm not sure what is causing this. Nothing crashes when I go back to previous areas either. If you played early versions of this game, be sure to delete old game files which are located at "C:\user\"username"\appdata\Roaming\Kingdom_Lost" just to be sure nothing is conflicting with new version.
About shamans timer, as combo count reaches higher, combat timer reduces. That's why combat get harder and harder.
If you can share the error logs that would make it easier for me. Thanks for your time and feedback.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
the fight against the shaman is impossible, there is a moment that you always do 0 damage constantly.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
REMINDER: Always check your game version at the bottom-right corner of the main menu.
You don't need to delete your save files with this update if you played 0.171 last time.

Changelog
  • Fixed: Game will no longer crash if you die at Shaman fight
  • Fixed: Loading game after dying crashes the game
  • Fixed: Adrey no longer giving you health potion when you are below 25 hp at Shaman fight
  • Reduced Shaman's health to 50 -> 35
  • Decreased minimum reaction time and increased maximum reaction time of Shaman
  • Added an option to directly go to Forest area in tutorial encounter
  • Updated help screen(press "H")
- - - -

Last edited:

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
the fight against the shaman is impossible, there is a moment that you always do 0 damage constantly.
You need to interrupt it's spell, just press 'interact' button(default: space) when he's casting spell(when bar appears above the key, not below) and a key sequence will appear, if you can correctly press those keys you'll prevent him from casting shield.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a long load time on this? I stared at a blank screen for five minutes before giving up but I think it's just my computer is crapping out. Sad day when my computer can't even load a pixel game. :'(

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Is there a long load time on this? I stared at a blank screen for five minutes before giving up but I think it's just my computer is crapping out. Sad day when my computer can't even load a pixel game. :'(
There is no loading screen in this game, how did you get stuck?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Trying to load the game itself, it goes fullscreen and then blank. I left it like that for over five minutes.
That's really weird, never happened something like that, I'll look into it, sorry for inconvenience and thanks for feedback.

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Hmm i get a CTD when after being raped and recued scene in the tunnel. If i beat them i get out and meet the bandits.
Also end of content is right after meeting at the church and gettin new cloths?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Hmm i get a CTD when after being raped and recued scene in the tunnel. If i beat them i get out and meet the bandits.
Also end of content is right after meeting at the church and gettin new cloths?
Yep that's the end, sorry forgot to mention that. I forgot to give health to Leana after scene ended, even though it didn't crash for me(that's why I didn't notice it) it's the reason for crash I guess?
Version 0.173:
- - - -
Changelog:
  • Fixed crash after rape scene if you lose

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
The fight sequence is needlessly long (especially with the shaman battle) for a button mashing mini-game. Absolutely redundant.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes