Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HichigoCz

Jul 22, 2017
I too am stuck at the stairs and can't get further. So i would like to know if there's a different way and I just couldn't find it or if that is some kind of mistake. Either way this game looks pretty good and I'm excited to see more of it.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is it intentional that you lose all the potions from your inventory when you continue from an earlier save?

I too am stuck at the stairs and can't get further.
You need the version linked from his Patreon page, not the one in this thread.

Stilfull

Apr 7, 2018
I too am stuck at the stairs and can't get further. So i would like to know if there's a different way and I just couldn't find it or if that is some kind of mistake. Either way this game looks pretty good and I'm excited to see more of it.
Yeah, same here. And I can't continue from the main menu, it just gets stuck.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Yeah, same here.
Please try the links on my patreon page. At the bottom right side of the main menu, it should say 'v0.17.1alpha'. I'll check for further bugs and update links in OP today.
Btw, please delete your earlier version saves as I completely changed save system it wont work with new version. Future updates will support older saves from now on. I should add this to OP too since no one checks patreon page I guess.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
is anyone getting to the end cave cuz it will not let me it stops me from getting to it

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
I got a CTD trying to exit the church, and when I tried to reload the save I took right after leaving the cave, I got another:

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Destroy Event
for object dianna_first_encounter_cutscene:

Variable dianna_first_encounter_cutscene.active_scene(100601, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_dianna_first_encounter_cutscene_Destroy_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_dianna_first_encounter_cutscene_Destroy_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_dianna_first_encounter_cutscene_Create_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I got a CTD trying to exit the church, and when I tried to reload the save I took right after leaving the cave, I got another:
You could say that happen to me after the female bandit scene but I think thats all it is for now on this update. These are the little bugs you mean right? Good work, can't wait for the next update.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Thanks for reporting and I'm sorry that your save didn't work. If you want to continu from where you left of, You can activate debug mode by pressing ctrl+alt+shift+enter on start game menu button, press 'o' until you get to the room you want and deactivate debug mode by pressing 'action3' and choosing first choice using enter.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
You could say that happen to me after the female bandit scene but I think thats all it is for now on this update. These are the little bugs you mean right? Good work, can't wait for the next update.
Yes that sex scene is the end of the current version. You can use debug mode to explore things freely without worrying about crashes(I mentioned in the post above).
Edit: You wont trigger any scene/fight/interactables in debug mode, so don't forget to turn it off when you don't need it.

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
of Destroy Event
for object dianna_first_encounter_cutscene:

Variable dianna_first_encounter_cutscene.active_scene(100601, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_dianna_first_encounter_cutscene_Destroy_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_dianna_first_encounter_cutscene_Destroy_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_dianna_first_encounter_cutscene_Create_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, the first boss fight was too long and I have to start over once I die? A little too much. Wish I could have seen more of the game.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Yeah, the first boss fight was too long and I have to start over once I die? A little too much. Wish I could have seen more of the game.
Use f5 to save before fight and f9 to load. Save/load should work in that area. There is a strength potion in that area, it should make it easier.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Use f5 to save before fight and f9 to load. Save/load should work in that area. There is a strength potion in that area, it should make it easier.
Yeah, also, if you're like me you might have missed that you can actually stop him casting shield all the time. You need to press space when he starts casting then clicky the keys.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
New post:
"I'm also planing to make first rape scene optional." for this option are you making it so that with the bandit leader girl get raped? Lets say she beats the first bandit and then she losses with the girl, do we get a new scene where the bandit leader fucks her (strapon) losing her virginity, getting dominated and turns her into a slave which would mean a bad end? or that would be for the goblins, the other bandits or someone else?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes