Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
What the fuck is going she's just randomly taking damage while not getting attacked.

Why the fuck is her health randomly dropping?

I was in the inventory screen and her health started to go down. This is definitely a bug you need to fix.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Image resolution from the 70s?
To play this game do I need to buy " " at auction? How much is it?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Scripted lose and rape afterwards... Is there any better turn off than that? Didn't even watched, what happens to her next. Always good to see a game with pixel art, but some cliche things really need to go for good.

Reactions: Psycho-Dev

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Scripted lose and rape afterwards... Is there any better turn off than that? Didn't even watched, what happens to her next. Always good to see a game with pixel art, but some cliche things really need to go for good.
Sorry to disappoint but that's part of story and scenes in main story can't be optional for obvious reasons. In v0.2, there will be an optional scene instead of forced one, which will be connected to a side story. Scenes in stories and quests other than main ones will always be optional and losing fights will sometimes lead to rape.
Personally I don't like the idea of being forced into a choice either, so this will not be the path we'll take.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to disappoint but that's part of story and scenes in main story can't be optional for obvious reasons. In v0.2, there will be an optional scene instead of forced one, which will be connected to a side story. Scenes in stories and quests other than main ones will always be optional and losing fights will sometimes lead to rape.
Personally I don't like the idea of being forced into a choice either, so this will not be the path we'll take.
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, it's really too early to say anything like that. But it's certainly a promising start.
It might've been a turn off for me, but it doesn't mean I just drop it and forget. I'll come back at some point and see where it goes. Doesn't matter if I like it or not at that point, seeing you succeed with the game will be my little happy vanilla ending.

The most important thing is that you don't burn out and feel confident, in control. I know it can hurt sometimes, reading negative comments/reviews/opinions. And I don't feel too good about just blurting my thoughts, caused by emotions.

Btw, how much freedom and exploration can player expect in the future? And will there be a development of the character? Like, I don't know... To put it simply, is that an rpg, where you, player, by choosing/making certain things or decisions, can make a noticeable impact on MC's personality and behavior?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, it's really too early to say anything like that. But it's certainly a promising start.
It might've been a turn off for me, but it doesn't mean I just drop it and forget. I'll come back at some point and see where it goes. Doesn't matter if I like it or not at that point, seeing you succeed with the game will be my little happy vanilla ending.

The most important thing is that you don't burn out and feel confident, in control. I know it can hurt sometimes, reading negative comments/reviews/opinions. And I don't feel too good about just blurting my thoughts, caused by emotions.

Btw, how much freedom and exploration can player expect in the future? And will there be a development of the character? Like, I don't know... To put it simply, is that an rpg, where you, player, by choosing/making certain things or decisions, can make a noticeable impact on MC's personality and behavior?
I try my best to not get burn out by working on a side project just for fun. It prevents me from getting too fixated on this.

About exploration aspect, we'll try to give side quest as much as possible. I also plan to make a bounty board as a honest way to earn some money(kill x enemies, rescue y, etc..), or player we'll be able to work in different kind of jobs inside village, which will include some failure option and that will lead to extra scenes.

I want players decisions to affect character development, not sure about story progression(different routes would be too much to promise at the moment). I want to give player freedom as much as I can and I'll try my best to do so. Plus, player will not be locked on main quests and will be able to continue main quest progression however they want.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Hey, is there a chance that you can make like a female domination scenario as well? Lets say in the story she finds some female bandits or a female warrior in her path and she needs to beat them or if she loses then gets fucked or become a slave. I would love that you consider this, great work overall.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Hey, is there a chance that you can make like a female domination scenario as well? Lets say in the story she finds some female bandits or a female warrior in her path and she needs to beat them or if she loses then gets fucked or become a slave. I would love that you consider this, great work overall.
Upcoming version will include a lesbian scene where Leana gets dominated, though she'll not became a slave that easily. There might be a bad end where you become a slave and lose in the future though, that sounds like a good idea.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Ok, those scenarios female and male are perfect. I'm sure you are going to do a lot of those. When is the next update release exactly?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I really like the plot of this game. It reminds me of 'A Dance with Rogues'.
And for a really long time I wish to play good game with similar plot
(yea devs, if you can hear me, I'm waiting for ADWR remake/spin-off/sequel).

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Ok so then is there a chance for the earlier version to be released tommorow or maybe this weekend? Just wondering
No I mean 0.2 probably not make it in time so in june 1st, we'll release earlier version. There are lots of content planned for 0.2, tilesets are done but characters and scenes still needs time, so probably early version with just 1 scene, 1 new type enemy and 1 new npc(also optional enemy) will be released first.

Reactions: Alannnnn
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes