Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This output is weird, it points to a non-existing line so I don't have any idea about what's wrong. Did you die or did you fought until you get error? I'm trying to produce same error but everything is fine.
It happens every time I start attacking the second soldier after the first parry prompt. Pretty sure it's the second attack against the second soldier that results in the error. I'll try a fresh download of the bugfix version you posted earlier and see if that works.

Edit: Well, tried that, got the same error after the second Riposte when I pressed the key to attack again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
It happens every time I start attacking the second soldier after the first parry prompt. Pretty sure it's the second attack against the second soldier that results in the error. I'll try a fresh download of the bugfix version you posted earlier and see if that works.

Edit: Well, tried that, got the same error after the second Riposte when I pressed the key to attack again.
Thanks for bug report, you did kill the soldier which you shouldn't be able to, fixed.

- -

Reactions: BrokenRose

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for bug report, you did kill the soldier which you shouldn't be able to, fixed.

- -
While this seemed to have fixed the soldier fight, which is apparently an auto-lose (kind of lame, but I guess it works), now I didn't get to fight the Goblin Shaman... Was this intended?

Reactions: Psycho-Dev

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
While this seemed to have fixed the soldier fight, which is apparently an auto-lose (kind of lame, but I guess it works), now I didn't get to fight the Goblin Shaman... Was this intended?
My bad, updated the links.

May 24, 2017
Actually, I do not even know how the fuck I activated it, But there is a debug mode where you can switch levels, have some debug potions in your inventory and such, Also that gangbang scene, The figures was there before I activated that cutscene

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Actually, I do not even know how the fuck I activated it, But there is a debug mode where you can switch levels, have some debug potions in your inventory and such, Also that gangbang scene, The figures was there before I activated that cutscene
Did you download latest version? There should be text "Free build v0.12" on the bottom right corner of main menu. I guess I'll have to change debug mode activation method. Posting latest link again in case you missed it(V0.12):
- -

Amenaso

Sep 29, 2016
After cut scene with soldiers

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_fight:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,4] out of range [1,4] - 13.<unknown variable>(100090,4)
at gml_Object_obj_fight_Create_0

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
nice game but i stuck after rape after rape u can tp with (O) too other places but u cant do anything in other places i think this game need some guide some one finish game and upload the video

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
nice game but i stuck after rape after rape u can tp with (O) too other places but u cant do anything in other places i think this game need some guide some one finish game and upload the video
Make sure you have the latest version. See attachment. Game currently doesn't have that much, you can find a strength potion on the upper right side of the map and your objective is at the bottom right corner of the map. Other than that, there are lot's of health potions all across the map.

After cut scene with soldiers

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_fight:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,4] out of range [1,4] - 13.<unknown variable>(100090,4)
at gml_Object_obj_fight_Create_0
How did that happened? Did you killed any soldier somehow?

Reactions: pixel1

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
(the end of current version) thats was too short 1rape and thats it i ddint see any of this picks in game. game play was good hiding +1dmg poition good ida for killing all enemys and search in map i hop full version of game releases soon 291560 291561

Reactions: Psycho-Dev

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Version 0.132 is out!

- -

Don't forget to check out new patreon too!

Reactions: Rain01

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Sad, it looked so promising but I just put it down after the millionth skeleton I killed.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes