Mod Ren'Py Kingdom of Deception JDMOD [0.14.0] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Guy's pretty helpful community so far but I have one question can you view Viressa fanfic scenes or it's purpose is to watch only the pictures??? Thanks for your attention
Yes, you can watch Viressa's fanfic scenes in the gallery if their mod is installed.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Quick question; what does Viressa's fanfic mod do anyway? It's been a while since I checked on this game last...

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
i cant get it to work cant undrstand anything please for the love of god help tried manule and the easieer one niether working for me for seeing the bonus or fanfic scenes

Reactions: stever
Feb 26, 2018
There appears to be a problem with the Bunny Girl Sabia scene from the bonus pack. It will give a bunch of errors saying that noble1 and noble2 are not defined. This does not appear to be a problem in the bonus pack itself, only when accessing it in the mod (I used random.guys installer if that is any help).

Reactions: JohnDupont

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Seems to me they updated their gallery with hints to unlock the scene.
With the JDMOD gallery one can't read these hints anymore.

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Reactions: frostpaw

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
There is still an issue I can't fix though: Watching a scene in the gallery unlocks it.
Maybe you could add an option to lock all scenes.
My personal reason: After the long wait for a new update, I mostly start a new game and it would be a nice feature having all scenes locked again. Because this time I just deleted all my saves and stuff from the AppData folder to get a "clean game feeling". Don't mind me. o_O

Another thing I noticed was the description of the bonus scenes. Some have an title/description, but most of them are titled with "Scene Locked" and after watching them you get the actual title/description. If it's intended, then forget I said anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote