• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Game Design is ugly, it starts from 4 different routes (3 leaders or go by yourself) + sub/dom. It does not add to replayability, it just locks content out.
There is a lot of key content and quests, and scenes you can miss, just if you are careless for a second and don't have walkthrough glued on a wall infront of you.

The art is not great but it is repetetive, and recycling same images over and over again.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
thank you, but I am not sure what to d with the code, could you give me a hint on installation, please?
Download it as .rpy file.
On windows: Put it into "game" folder.
On other OS, I don't know where you should put it.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I just wanted my character to drown in orc dicks, instead its all politics and the game keeps introducing more and more characters that I dont care about and why have I only seen like 3 very short sex scenes in over 2 hours.
Shame

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Download it as .rpy file.
On windows: Put it into "game" folder.
On other OS, I don't know where you should put it.
thank you, it works. But the scenes are really bland without context since many old arts are repeatedly used. it is shame I could not trigger the story, so far. I don't know what else I can do...I had triggered the tent story with Boris months ago, which should be the final event of the last release.

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
That's the previous writer (and their first writer for Noxian Nights, which often gets mentioned every few pages or so). There's another one that shared their story here, but haven't seen them in a while.
ahh, sorry then.
dont really follow this game since (i guess) sierra left then. took a noteable dip in quality two years ago, and i basically only wanted to check the end of the thread to see if its worth playing again

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
ahh, sorry then.
dont really follow this game since (i guess) sierra left then. took a noteable dip in quality two years ago, and i basically only wanted to check the end of the thread to see if its worth playing again
IMO it's worth. The game lost quality, it's true, but IMO it's still good, and better than the great part out there.

Reactions: Dante477

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
Alright, I've extracted the new scenes with RPAExtract and used JDMOD to overview them all. I can say, from 25K (11K for the scenes alone, according to the Patreon update) words they've written, some were mostly recycled sentences to fit the ongoing theme (Sub, Dom, or Shaman Alliance). Variation might be a hit or miss for some people, especially the new scene involving Ylva.

Might re-read the whole scene again just to make sure.

Also, they finally decided to get good management (sadly, not the time nor team management). Now, version 0.13.0 has individual folders for each scene.

Of course, at least the Orcs aren't as Minecraft-y as before. A good change of ways, I suppose.
I hope it's not a lot to ask but can you share the new Cg's? (Ornshakar sub path only)

I will be grateful if you do, and I will understand if you choose to decline. Anyway thanks.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I hope it's not a lot to ask but can you share the new Cg's? (Ornshakar sub path only)

I will be grateful if you do, and I will understand if you choose to decline. Anyway thanks.
I don't think it's worth it, but if there's demand, I'll supply.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Why the fuck the yellow female orc?
Why?
Who the fuck even cares?
Even besides the fact that they literally did one CG during several months of time and now they're like "to make the updates more frequent we'll be releasing a single quest per update" XD
Then what exactly were you doing for the past few months?
Seems like they forgot to mention that they also need at least few months to do just one quest as well.

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
Why the fuck the yellow female orc?
Why?
Who the fuck even cares?
Even besides the fact that they literally did one CG during several months of time and now they're like "to make the updates more frequent we'll be releasing a single quest per update" XD
Then what exactly were you doing for the past few months?
Seems like they forgot to mention that they also need at least few months to do just one quest as well.
We want more CLANG from ork men.

Reactions: LittleDemon

lan313

Jul 20, 2018
Took them over a year to release one new CG set with Ylva and essentially re-release near identical CGs from the last update. It's weird because they have all those bonus scenes that have never made their way into the main game... for no reason. My complaint continues to be how annoying the game is created, and how much it fucks with their own development. They seriously need to remake the game with the idea of Main Story (Trial, Hunt/Feast, Red God, etc) vs Side Quest (Maply, Ylva, Neve, etc). It doesn't make any sense why the player should be forced to go and do side-quest material as the main quest, like hunting for the Tentacle Monster. Plus it'd make it easier development-wise to go through the Main Story, complete that and double back for adding new Side Quests for all the characters. I will say AT LEAST they didn't add another new fucking character and gave scenes to a character that has very little.

I've thought how lame it is that there's not a lot to do if a character HATES you. I mean really? There's too many characters where if you make them angry, they essentially disappear from the game instead of having sequences of either revenge or submission to make it up to them. For example, if you pick Rokgrid or Tekrok, the other is gone forever- and this is a choice you make like 5 minutes into the game which forces the player into having to remake for each of the three Orcs, with Sub+Dom, plus a save for Sabia going solo AND an Ornshakar Sub+Dom playthrough? I like so many concepts in the game, but this is awful for player experience- and it's even harder to design for because now so far into the game, designing a sequence for Tekrok is extraordinarily specific.

Plus that's not even to mention how lame it is that the Relief Tents vanish until they return with Bris, and there's fuck all to do around the city with the only events pertaining to progression. The Advertising and General Merchant events come into the game way too late- and there should be more smaller events around the village. Doing anything to farm gold is just a complete snooze with nothing to look at besides clicking back and forth with zero scenes. The Map continues to be a barren clusterfuck. You can remove half the markers and still have too many.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes