FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Pregnancy is stupid imo, I can see it happening but nothing special. I think that next tribe we are going to visit are Minotaurs. And then what? Humans.
I mean for this particular setting it makes perfect sense. Not only do orcs in general go hand in hand with impregnating human females, but in this particular setting all the orc women are being hidden away and so the tribes can't breed and expand. And like other things in this game it'd be a choice. Nobody is saying to make the pregnancy stuff mandatory, different strokes for different folks and all that stuff.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I noticed that the Bonus 1 pack and Bonus 2 pack are classed as unavailable on Mega? Are the contents of those packs in game already. I am being a bit lazy about checking back through the forums tonight to find out. I noted that there is a new update due though.
No, the bonus packs are alternate scene variations that were made as separate builds of the game.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Since there were some requests.

Bonus scenes 1-3.

And a mod by @JohnDupont that has them integrated into gallery, among other goodies.
Somebody should update OP with these.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Since there were some requests.

Bonus scenes 1-3.

And a mod by @JohnDupont that has them integrated into gallery, among other goodies.
Somebody should update OP with these.
I will as soon as I get a bit of time. Did these bonus scenes come with any descriptions?

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I will as soon as I get a bit of time. Did these bonus scenes come with any descriptions?
Descriptions as in what they contain? If you mean that, then no. I just know that bonus pack 1 is standalone version of older mod version, you will have to play a bit to see those bonus scenes (while sleeping in the tent, as dream sequences). Bonus pack 2 and 3 just have bonus scenes in them that you can select when you launch .exe

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Descriptions as in what they contain? If you mean that, then no. I just know that bonus pack 1 is standalone version of older mod version, you will have to play a bit to see those bonus scenes (while sleeping in the tent, as dream sequences). Bonus pack 2 and 3 just have bonus scenes in them that you can select when you launch .exe
Ya I meant what they contained. Ill add that when in put them in the op

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Did these bonus scenes come with any descriptions?
The official (in-game) description are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod also includes the 3 introduction scenes which were removed in 0.4.0 among other goodies (Unlocks the full gallery, Check stats, ...) but I'll need to update it in order for it to work with the new version.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So why is called Kingdom of deception? Theres hardly any kingdom OR deception going on.

Reactions: whjk

Schwauch

Sep 13, 2017
Wait, what exactly are these bonus packs? I always assumed they are just extra cg without any kind of gameplay attached to it. Am I mistaken?

Jan 25, 2018
So why is called Kingdom of deception? Theres hardly any kingdom OR deception going on.
IMO Lundar is the kingdom of deception, cus it's a kingdom built on false propaganda. A large part of the story is also about political deception and manipulation. I'm sure the name of the game will become more relevant and obvious as the story progresses.

Reactions: Scarybunny7739
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes