Feb 27, 2018
Indeed. But let's just say there's a special flavor on seeing the rear gaping hole in doggy.
Tekrok scenes are always a best. But in this update she will finally be tekroked. :evilsmile:
What, how do you know that? Pretty much if you want sex scenes always go with Tek. I feel bad if its Tek because on my save file we are enemies, he hates me xd.

Feb 27, 2018
How long does it take to find a modded version of the game? With all the scenes and stuff? Because I started playtrough by myself and I couldnt unlock any scene. Yes, I am that bad.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I noticed that the Bonus 1 pack and Bonus 2 pack are classed as unavailable on Mega? Are the contents of those packs in game already. I am being a bit lazy about checking back through the forums tonight to find out. I noted that there is a new update due though.

Feb 27, 2018
I noticed that the Bonus 1 pack and Bonus 2 pack are classed as unavailable on Mega? Are the contents of those packs in game already. I am being a bit lazy about checking back through the forums tonight to find out. I noted that there is a new update due though.
I think they are

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
yo, someone mention me when it's released, just so I know to come here right away, wanna get my hands on it as soon as it's out, been so excited to get some more Sabia, love Hreinn and their works.

Reactions: ponyguy

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I'm really hoping for a new impregnation scene. That bad end was worth all the waiting in the world XD
this tbh

So have the devs said how impregnation works here? Because Sabia was able to breed with some weird hairy giant thing and carry some form of interspecies pregnancy, but she also said she'd only be able to carry a half-breed orc. At least, as far as she knows.

And let's be honest at least 75% of the Tekrok players would turn Sabia into a breeding girl without hesitation if the opportunity arose.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
...at least 75% of the Tekrok players would turn Sabia into a breeding girl without hesitation if the opportunity arose.
I'm 100% on-board with this. I generally don't ask devs specific questions about the details of world mechanics, but I might go out of my way to find out in this case. Given that she hasn't become pregnant after all these creampies, I'm starting to worry that she won't be having any little orcs :(

Reactions: TheSexinati
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes