Feb 27, 2017
yeah, they most likely will. I think there was a poll (I dont remember if there was actually a poll or they just said so) and they said that they will take whatever they feel like to release the updates basically when they started with the game.
The updates from here on are meant to be 2ish months apart but due to a few reasons they have been taking longer which they said should no longer be an issue after this update so hopefully back to normal

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The updates from here on are meant to be 2ish months apart but due to a few reasons they have been taking longer which they said should no longer be an issue after this update so hopefully back to normal
They have said about 3 times that it should no longer be an issue.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Good thing about getting old is that time starts just whizzing by. 5 months is basically the same as 2 months.

Reactions: mothballd
Feb 27, 2017
"First round of testing was done ages ago but due to the feedback the testers have given them Hrienn had decided to rebalance the combat on top of fixing bugs. A second bugtest version with the new combat balance was sent out yesterday."

My body is ready...for next weekend? maybe? please

Edit: given last two releases we're done so Sat/Sun unless hreinn makes a post by tomorrow I'd assume next weekend, but it's all speculation obviously

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I just read this comment on Patreon :
"First round of testing was done ages ago but due to the feedback the testers have given them Hrienn had decided to rebalance the combat on top of fixing bugs. A second bugtest version with the new combat balance was sent out yesterday."
It wasn't posted by Hreinn Games. Maybe by one of the testers.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Well then, time to bring out the woad war paint, my windlass steel war axe and my torc, it’s gonna get downright, straight up Medieval in my bedroom when the update comes out.

I can just picture it now lol, wardruna music playing in the background, raiding puny human villages, making Sabia fuck the captains... ah it’ll be great!

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

O boi looks like there'll be some doggy, doggy with the view from behind! I wonder who'll be this lucky guy...
But for now... let's wait...

Reactions: ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes