lenon825

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone know the console command for HP?
I managed to get stamina and cash, but nothing I've tried works for HP.
Tried; HP, hp, hitpoints, health, life, energy, healthpoints.

Probably something obvious that I just can't think of.
Sorry for asking this question but how do i activate console command i tried shift o but it doesnt work for me
Thanks in advance

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Random guy down the street: "Hey, what are you doing, some hand stretches?"

Me: "No. I am preparing myself for the best fapping of my life!"

Random guy down the street: "That's fucking gross."

Random orc: "Me do the same. Sabia is fucking hot!"

Me: "Fuckin' A"

Random guy down the street: "Oh my god, fucking aliens!" *Screaming in terror for his life*

And on the 18th of May, Man and Orc became best bros.

Sabia, #1 Waifu!

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Is there any news on whether future updates are expected to be this long from now on? Or is this a once-off anomaly? Five months is quite a while between updates.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Is there any news on whether future updates are expected to be this long from now on? Or is this a once-off anomaly? Five months is quite a while between updates.
Anomaly, because they change a lot of basic mechanics of the game, but it was for last time. In future updates must take less time, but who knows...

deepseatedregret

Feb 22, 2018
Hey all; I'm completely stuck because I accidentally made 2 royal golds, and Elmy won't restock. Hence, I cannot make an energy potion and catch the white hind.

How can I either a) force Elmy to restock, or b) spawn an energy potion or heart syrup? I'm on Mac, so idk what tools are available. I tried mucking about in console dev options but don't know the syntax.

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hey all; I'm completely stuck because I accidentally made 2 royal golds, and Elmy won't restock. Hence, I cannot make an energy potion and catch the white hind.

How can I either a) force Elmy to restock, or b) spawn an energy potion or heart syrup? I'm on Mac, so idk what tools are available. I tried mucking about in console dev options but don't know the syntax.
Open the console (Shift+O after enabling it) then type :
Sabia_inventory.append("Heart Tree Syrup")
or
Sabia_inventory.append("Energy Potion")

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
or
You also need to enable dev mode before that, see my post earlier on this page, or just google it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
yeah, they most likely will. I think there was a poll (I dont remember if there was actually a poll or they just said so) and they said that they will take whatever they feel like to release the updates basically when they started with the game.

deepseatedregret

Feb 22, 2018
Try the Ren'py save editor. There is a thread about it on the forum.
Unfortunately, I'm on Mac, and that's windows only :(

or
Thanks!

You also need to enable dev mode before that, see my post earlier on this page, or just google it.
Thanks! I already got dev mode up, but I didn't know what to do with it :)

Thanks everybody!

Reactions: JohnDupont
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes