baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Bizzare? No, in a society where "might make right" deciding to kill your enemies is always an option. True, if you get caught you'll suffer the consequences but not because you killed them, but because you were incompetent and got caught.
"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
It's not a might makes right situation, it means having power in society which Sab doesn't, she is just a common murderer in this case.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
It's not a might makes right situation, it means having power in society which Sab doesn't, she is just a common murderer in this case.
You're missing a point. Killing those orcs is valid option for Sabia because that's how the society she lives in work. If Sabia was caught she wouldn't suffer consequences because she killed those orcs. She'd suffer consequences because she was incompetent and got caught.

Nobody cares about those orcs she killed (not even the shaman who insisted on investigation!) because they're seen is incompetent for allowing themselves to get killed... which you can see from all those orcs being surprised that there is an investigation into those orcs disappearance.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The game was always the same... but you'd miss the hints if all you read were the H-scenes and not their setup and follow up.

When you enter the bar to work you notice some rowdy orcs who spoke against you during the trial and you have Sabia thinking about having to do something about them since they will be a problem. Then you have a choice of serving them or not. If you choose to serve them you get the first scene where you can choose your response. If you choose to let it happen you start the chain that end up with them killed. You get additional hints about what Sabia is planning after 2nd and 3rd scene when Jadk ask if he should do something about them where Sabia told him not to worry because orcs like that are bound to make quite a few enemies.
Again, no. I didnt get even second or third scene, only one that I assume was the last scene.

The only things I skip are the ones that get skipped because you have already read them, except when I had to restart because the saved dont work.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Again, no. I didnt get even second or third scene, only one that I assume was the last scene.

The only things I skip are the ones that get skipped because you have already read them, except when I had to restart because the saved dont work.
Are we even talking about the same thing? Bar scene chain have 4 parts... only 4th and final part result in orcs getting killed. But the setup for them being killed was always there, even before you started the 1st part.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Are we even talking about the same thing? Bar scene chain have 4 parts... only 4th and final part result in orcs getting killed. But the setup for them being killed was always there, even before you started the 1st part.
Seems like you aint understanding what I am saying. There were no parts for me the last time I bothered reading it. No parts, one scene, orcs go with Sabia to the back and they get killed after some groping in the bar. No parts. With no parts, no explanation either.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Seems like you aint understanding what I am saying. There were no parts for me the last time I bothered reading it. No parts, one scene, orcs go with Sabia to the back and they get killed after some groping in the bar. No parts. With no parts, no explanation either.
Except you couldn't possibly get that scene unless you saw the three scenes preceding it. The game always worked that way and that part was never bugged. So unless you somehow cheated (or used save that already triggered those scenes), you had to see scenes that preceded it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Except you couldn't possibly get that scene unless you saw the three scenes preceding it. The game always worked that way and that part was never bugged. So unless you somehow cheated (or used save that already triggered those scenes), you had to see scenes that preceded it.
Sure, whatever you want.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Sure, whatever you want.
It's not what I want, it's what it is. That portion of the game was never bugged. So either you forgot you seen those scenes, you refuse to admit you were wrong about how that scene came to be, you used a save that already triggered setup scenes or you did something you shouldn't have that broke your version of the game.

In any case, that scene chain was introduced in 0.2.0 and always worked like it was supposed to.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Plz share a save file
Plz
What for? If all you want is the scenes, just use JDMOD (available in OP) to unlock all scenes. Not to mention that there are 4 separate paths (each with at least 2 variants) so you might want to specify which path and at which point you want the save...

Reactions: JohnDupont

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
BONUS 1-3 is couple of extra scenes (10 scenes total) that are made as reward for high level Patreons that are tied to the game but not really part of it.

JDMOD is mod that add those scenes to gallery and gives you an option to unlock all scenes.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Im stuck, gotta do the first raid but it says i need to complete warchief's task first.. Whats this task i spent half an hour clicking on everything but i cant figure it out.
Thanks

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Im stuck, gotta do the first raid but it says i need to complete warchief's task first.. Whats this task i spent half an hour clicking on everything but i cant figure it out.
Thanks
You need to take out some rogue orcs. If I remember correctly, their base is a bit west from the flashing marker for bandit base.

KingOvan

May 31, 2018
Where is the link to the JMOD? Don't really know what it is or how to use it so any help would be appricated thank you ^^

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes