random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I did not save it then, I have that event with and I can not do it, and that's why I did everything I needed and blocked myself somewhere...
If you don't mind cheating, just open the game's console and execute:
Code:
kulganalive = True
I don't know if it carries over between game sessions through the save file, nor I have checked if there are other flags which need to be set for a coherent outcome, but I think it's unlikely.
Anyway, this way you can speak with him, or if you set it to False you can lock that option in the training grounds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rb813
Feb 27, 2018
Uhm, apparently when I try to put game and renpy folders in my KoD game folder from JMOD one my load game disappears and I cant even open the gallery because of script errors. Help out please.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I can personally confirm that it's a 404 right now. Might be the file was deleted from the server by mistake, or is just temporarily unavailable.
This is the link

Always was available and is available now.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
JohnDupont, I downloaded your mod and all but bonus pack 4 and one scene from main game is locked in gallery... how am I supposed to unlock it?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
:eazyHype: :eazyHype:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I get it right, by installing the base game and JMOD, I get the bonus packs and cheats, everything integrated?

IDK, try to delete the browser's cache
View attachment 114022
I get 404 too and my browser cache has been deleted. I actually deleted everything with it to be sure. I even tried with a different browser

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes